London, UK (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
During 2014-2024, the worldwide market for naval vessels and surface combatants is predicted to see a marginal growth at a 2.16% CAGR. Such forces as the increasing need for replacement of the aging fleet and maritime security and also territorial disputes will likely encourage sustained investments in the development of the overall naval vessels and surface combatants industry. The corvettes sector is forecast to lead the global market in the next 10 years, accounting for a share of 23.4%.
Presently, North America is the dominant regional market for naval vessels and surface combatants; and it is expected to maintain its leading position in the next decade. The region is likely to spend more than USD 115 billion on surface combatants during 2014-2024. The APAC market is poised to witness growth at a 4.86% through 2024, whilst the Latin American market is anticipated to register the highest growth rates. Meantime, the European market is forecast to post a decline due to defense budget cuts in the region.
New research report “The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2014-2024” worked out by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2014-2024
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 4,800.00
A close look at the worldwide naval vessels and surface combatants market supplemented with a pack of essential industry performance estimates (both present and historical) is presented in the in-demand report. The research study provides a granular analysis of the global industry values, investigates the main factors having influence on the development of the global naval vessels and surface combatants industry, and also examines the key market growth challenges and opportunities. The report contains a summary of the important industry news, developments and activities, dissects the competitive environment, gives profiles of the dominant players, includes a detailed market segmentation analysis, and also touches upon the major market trends and issues, presents a snapshot of the major programs. Additionally, a set of forecasts of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market performance through the next decade is available in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- The study will enrich your knowledge of the world naval vessels and surface combatants market as well as give confidence to take the grounded business decisions.
- Become abreast of the major production and demand trends.
- Compare the scenario in the key geographical markets.
- Pinpoint the most promising market growth areas.
- Receive a granular fact-based analysis of the naval vessels and surface combatants market and be prepared to design effective business strategies.
- Better understand the key factors shaping the market.
- Gain a clear picture of the emerging opportunities and also learn how to exploit them in the most proper way.
- Find out who stands where in the world market, point out the strongest players and also find the prospective business partners.
- Gain an idea of how the overall market is expected to develop in the next decade.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.