Our product vision is focused on accessibility and the provision of multiple entry points.
(PRWEB UK) 2 July 2014
Market leading legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, recently unveiled a host of new software features – as well as its future vision – at its Eclipse 2014 event. Eclipse 2014 took place on Wednesday 11th June and brought together over 300 delegates at Manchester's exclusive Lowry Hotel. Delegates – comprised of current Eclipse clients and practices currently migrating to the company's Proclaim solution – benefited from a day of keynote presentations and detailed breakout sessions.
The core of the event focused on showcasing the raft of new functionality available in the latest version of Proclaim - v3.3. This new version will be available to all existing Proclaim users free of charge. Some of the features revealed included:
- 'Quick Document Builder' for rapid document construction, directly within MS Word
- Unlimited data population, using a new database structure, enabling rapid on-the-fly creation of any number of data fields
- A complete costs drafting solution, including 'red line bill' creation
- Further enhancements to Precedent H production
- New billing and time management toolsets, allowing advanced configuration at fee earner, matter, and client level
- Mobile time recording, with the new MyTime app
- 'CaseViewer', allowing the export of Proclaim matters to mobile, non-Proclaim platforms
In addition to revealing new Proclaim features, the event was memorable for the unveiling of Eclipse's product vision. Chief Software Architect, Steve Ough, comments:
"Our product vision is focused on accessibility and the provision of multiple entry points. Law firms are increasingly requiring different types and different levels of software access depending on the fee earner or client involved. Providing access to core Proclaim tools in a database- and device- agnostic manner is the ultimate goal."
*** ENDS ***
Eclipse is the UK's leading provider of legal software solutions, employing 150 staff at its Yorkshire HQ and generating a turnover of £9million. The firm’s Proclaim software system is in use by circa 20,000 professionals across a vast range of market sectors, territories and work areas.
Proclaim integrates all case management, accounting, document management, reporting, time recording, task and diary functions, and can be web-enabled to allow clients and referrers to securely view their live case files online.
TouchPoint is Eclipse's new client self-service solution, providing an always-on, platform agnostic 'journey' for law firm clients and business partners.
Proclaim clients include:
- Eversheds Solicitors
- Co-operative Legal Services
- Carillion plc
- QualitySolicitors (including Howlett Clarke, Lockings, Oliver & Co, and many others)
For further information, please contact Darren Gower (Marketing Director) at darren.gower(at)eclipselegal.co(dot)uk, or call 01274 704100.
Alternatively, visit http://www.eclipselegal.co.uk