Clackamas, OR (PRWEB) July 03, 2014
The Institute for Professional Care Education (IPCed) developed and released 14 new online training courses for caregivers in the home care and home health industries. These new courses are available immediately for current clients with Platinum and Business Success subscriptions. These courses have been included and grouped together to supplement IPCed’s already existing topic and state-specific packages. The following courses are brand new:
- Rest and Sleep for Client Health
- Use of Restraints in Care Settings
- Regulatory Compliance in Home Health
- Working with Families
- Understanding HIPAA
- Considerations for Care: Families and the Environment
- Nutritional Guidelines and Hygiene (Home Care)
- Safe Food Preparation and Storage (Home Care)
- Promoting Successful Nutrition (in Home Care)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Supervisors
- You're on the Marketing Team (Home Care)
- The Musculoskeletal System: Common Conditions and Care
- The Respiratory System: Common Conditions and Care
Like IPCed's other courses, these new courses are all online, interactive, and self-paced. This not only allows the student to complete their training on their own terms, but also to be engaged in their own learning and progress. Many times, students will ask for additional, elective training courses to further their career and earning potential.
In addition to adding new courses, IPCed has added 42 Skills Training Videos, 94 Skills Checklists, and updated 6 existing courses. Together with the brand new courses, these training resources will help caregivers nationwide meet their individual state's requirements.
IPCed has been specializing in professional education for in-home and facility care for nearly a decade. They offer world-class solutions for meeting the needs of their clients. All courses are developed in-house by a team of educators, technology experts, and course developers who know how to train the whole person, creatively and effectively, harnessing the incredible power of the internet. To learn more about how you can take advantage of IPCed’s unique training system and improve your satisfaction scores, visit their website at http://www.IPCed.com or call 1-877-834-8374.