Natick, MA (PRWEB) July 02, 2014
Centage™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will host the third installment of a new four-part webinar series featuring noted author and Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT), North America, Steve Player. Entitled, “Key Measures to Plan and Grow Your Business,” the webinar will be conducted on July 15th at 2:00 p.m. ET, and will examine seven key measures to plan and grow a business.
- “Key Measures to Plan and Grow Your Business”
- Tuesday, July 15th at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT
- Click here to register (all registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event)
Growth is essential to creating a vibrant organization. Finance teams can help enable this growth by focusing management attention on the key vital signs that report progress and identify additional opportunities. This new webinar will examine the seven key measures to plan and grow a business. Highlighted topics include:
- Understanding how to measure current markets and the environment they create
- Learning how to grow faster than your competitors
- Evaluate how changing the focus of finance can create additional time to act
- Identifying measures and ways to reach more customers
- Examining the progress of growth initiatives
- The impact of scenario planning to help an organization become more future ready
Featured presenter, Steve Player, is Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT), North America. He is also the co-author (with Steve Morlidge) of Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting (Wiley, 2010) and the co-author (with Jeremy Hope) of Beyond Performance Management (Harvard Business School Press, 2012). Steve’s work has recently been featured in CFO Magazine, Entrepreneur, and the Journal of Accountancy.
For more information, follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://blog.centage.com/.
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting, planning, and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies, and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built in financial and business logic that allow users to build and update their budgets and forecasts and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting that generate automatically and seamlessly update. Budget Maestro serves more than 7,000 users worldwide. Visit us at http://www.centage.com.
For more information, follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://blog.centage.com/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.