Zug, Switzerland (PRWEB) July 03, 2014
QUADROtech today announced immediate availability of ArchiveShuttle 6.5. ArchiveShuttle is a leading solution for migration of content between email archives, Exchange or Office 365. It is the solution of choice for organizations seeking to migrate archived email as they upgrade legacy archives, modernize storage infrastructures or consolidate email platforms.
“Ease-of-use, cost of migration and speed are key factors when choosing email migration technology,” said Peter Kozak, CEO QUADROtech. “With ArchiveShuttle 6.5 we wanted to take the experience even further and deliver the most functional email archive migration solution available today.”
ArchiveShuttle 6.5 has over 30 new and enhanced features across the spectrum of functionality. Items of particular note include:
- ArchiveShuttle.Cloud: Email archive migrations can now be controlled securely through the cloud. All of the functionality available for an on-premise migration can now be delivered through QUADROtech’s cloud servers, without the need to dedicate on premise resources to manage the migration process. As a result the migration process can be started almost immediately even if sufficient server resources are not available in-house.
- Offline Data Transfer: Where insufficient bandwidth is available to complete the data transfer between archives in a timely way, and without impacting users, the option is now available to transfer data using offline disk shipping. The process remains transparent throughout to the end user.
- Group Migration: In addition to using Active Directory information to control user migration QUADROtech organizations can define their own groups to manage the migration process. For example administrators can choose to migrate users in batches according to age, size of archive etc.
- Interactive Policy Definition: Workflow and filter policies can be defined directly through the user interface. Multiple policies can be saved and re-used on a per user basis to reduce the upfront work required by administrators
- Upgraded Dashboard: The administration console has been enhanced significantly including new graphing options and custom-timeframes to be displayed as part of the archive migration management.
One organization already using ArchiveShuttle 6.5 commented: “The flexibility of ArchiveShuttle 6.5 has had a significant impact on how we run our migrations. We can structure migrations inline with other business priorities. This has already resulted in a reduction of the resources we need to manage migrations. The offline shipping feature has also helped us speed up migrations, without compromising the end-user experience.”
ArchiveShuttle 6.5 is available immediately.