Noida, U.P. (PRWEB) July 09, 2014
Lepide Software reserves its expertise in creating the next-generation enterprise-level server auditing and management solutions. It has enhanced its solutions range with the launch of a new product named Lepide Active Directory Cleaner and upgraded versions of Lepide Active Directory Self Service, Lepide User Password Expiration Reminder and Lepide Exchange Reporter.
Lepide Active Directory Cleaner
Lepide Active Directory Cleaner helps to keep the Active Directory clean and secure by managing unused, dormant, and obsolete accounts. Software helps you to locate inactive accounts available in Active Directory and schedule Active Directory cleanup actions i.e. remove, disable, reset password and move inactive accounts to another OU.
Following is the brief of Lepide Active Directory Cleaner features:
- Find and list inactive user accounts on the basis of specified inactivity period.
- Automated and scheduled Active Directory Cleanup without waiting for any kind of user input.
- Schedule and generate reports for inactive accounts, never logged on users and real last log-on details of accounts.
- Option to exclude the specified user/computer accounts from cleanup.
You can visit http://www.lepide.com/active-directory-cleaner/ to know more about this product.
Lepide Active Directory Self Service 14.06.01
Lepide Software had also launched an upgraded version of its product – Lepide Active Directory Self Service. It now features a “Dashboard” to have a quick overview of the audit data, enrollment data, and user status. Its main highlight is integration of GINA that let users to reset their password and unlock their account directly from computer log-in screen. Following is the list of other newly added features:
- Separate log-in window for users and administrators.
- Bulk enrollment of new users.
- Notifications for user enrollment, bulk enrollment, and password expiration.
- New report named “Change Password” has been added.
- Administrators can now specify what self-information the users can update.
To know more about the product, you can visit http://www.lepide.com/active-directory-self-service/.
Lepide Exchange Reporter Version 14.06.01
Lepide launches Lepide Exchange Reporter Version 14.06.01. This version of the software is available with some new reports and added functionalities to provide better Exchange Server reporting capabilities. Have a look at the enhancements made in this version of the software:
- Email Flow, OWA and General Reports are now available under 'Reports View' tab.
- Software now provides three new reports in General Reports category i.e. ‘Mailbox Content by Specific Folder’,’ Mailbox Delivery Status by Users’ and ‘Traffic Between OU’.
- Software now provides the facility to filter email flow reports on the basis of User Accounts.
- Log scanning has been divided in four parts i.e. Message Tracking Logs, IIS Logs, Information Store and Mailbox Information.
- Software now provides the facility to edit scheduled scan and scheduled reports.
- History of all scheduled scan and scheduled reports is now maintained by the software.
To know more about the software and its updates, you can visit: http://www.lepide.com/exchange-reporter/.
Lepide User Password Expiration Reminder
Lepide launched the upgraded version of Lepide User Password Expiration Reminder 14.05.01. This new version is equipped with improved user interface and clean looks. Now, it will run as a service and thus schedules will keep running even when the system is logged off.
You can visit http://www.lepide.com/user-password-expiration-reminder/ to know more about this tool.
About Lepide Software
Lepide Software Private Limited is a certified Microsoft Silver ISV Partner. This India-based company offers distinguished products required by any IT organization to meet regulatory compliances and to help in safeguarding IT infrastructure. To know more about the company, visit: http://www.lepide.com.