EVs emit less carbon dioxide than Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) vehicles, and many governments have announced EV targets for 2015 and 2020 to reduce emissions from the transportation sector.
Albany, NY (PRWEB) July 07, 2014
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020, which provides in-depth analysis of the level 2 and 3 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station markets at global and country level.The widespread use of EVs has inevitably led to a rise in the installation of EV charging stations. EVs emit less carbon dioxide than Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) vehicles, and many governments have announced EV targets for 2015 and 2020 to reduce emissions from the transportation sector.
View Full Report With Complete TOC Or Request Sample of this Report at http://www.researchmoz.us/electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020-report.html
The markets for EV charging stations have similar prospects worldwide. In North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific they are at an introductory stage but are expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years.
- The report focuses on the EV charging station market for level 2 and level 3 charging stations, covering global market drivers and restraints and level 2 and 3 annual volume sales and revenues. It also gives average device prices.
- The report covers the EV charging station market for the US, the UK, the Netherlands, France, Japan and China. As part of the country-level analysis, level 2 and 3 charging station annual sales and cumulative installations are given, along with revenue for these charging station types.
- The level 2 charging station market covers the 2012-2020 period, whereas the level 3 charging station market covers the 2013-2020 period.
Browse All Published Reports by GlobalData at http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/globaldata-1.html
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability in a quick and efficient manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national markets for EV charging station market.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the EV charging station markets growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
Related Reports -
Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Systems: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
Concentrated Solar power markets at $1.3 billion in 2013 are anticipated to reach $53.7 billion by 2020 because the systems are able to be built at utility scale and to provide 24 x 7 solar renewable energy power. Campus stationary fuel cell power is mature and available to act as a backup power source for CSP, creating greater capabilities and a better story for justifying the build out of CSP.
The concentrated solar power market is set to explode despite environmental objections to the technology. The latest CSP launch, Ivanpah solar electric generating system is an engineering marvel that delivers on the full promise of solar energy. Ivanpah has 347,000 garage door-sized mirrors distributed across 173,500 heliostats. The heliostats track with the sun so that the mirrors can efficiently reflect its rays up to boilers that sit on top of the facility's three towers. The system uses solar field integration software and a solar receiver steam generator.
Stationary Fuel Cells: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
Stationary fuel cell markets at $1.2 billion in 2013 are projected to increase to $14.3 billion in 2020. Growth is anticipated to be based on demand for distributed power generation that uses natural gas. Systems provide clean energy that is good for the environment. Growth is based on global demand and will shift from simple growth to rapid growth measured as a penetration analysis as markets move beyond the early adopter stage. The big box retailers including many, led by Walmart, the data centers, and companies like Verizon are early adopters.
Eventually hydrogen will be used as fuel in the same stationary fuel cell devices. The hydrogen is manufactured from solar farms. Stationary fuel cells have become more feasible as the industry is able to move beyond platinum catalysts.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Follow Us - https://www.linkedin.com/company/researchmoz
Find Latest Market Research News - https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/173774513