London, UK (PRWEB) July 07, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Petrochemical & Refining Summit 2014. Organised by Marcus Evans for the 4th consecutive year, the event will be held on July 20-22, 2014, in New Orleans, the U.S. state of Louisiana.
This year’s closed-door and invitation-only Petrochemical & Refining Summit will bring solution providers – leaders in the provisioning of services, information and technology – and senior refinery and petrochemical executives together for a themed discussion of the main aspects and topics pertaining to refining and petrochemical best practices and their application in driving business innovation and growth.
The Petrochemical & Refining Summit will look into the crucial issues that are the shaping up the industry future, including:
- Process Safety: Eliminating risks and putting to use the required elements of risk management.
- Operational Excellence: Understanding when and where to drive change.
- Work Force Development: Looking toward the next generation.
- Asset Management and Maintenance Planning: Preparing an effective plan.
- Optimal Shale Gas Production & Use: Maximising contribution to the growth of the economy.
- Leadership: Bringing it to a higher level.
- Environmental Regulation: Complying with the latest guidelines and policies.
The Petrochemical & Refining Summit
Date: July 20-22, 2014
Venue: The Roosevelt New Orleans – New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Main Reasons to Attend the Summit 2014:
- A three-day streamlined agenda consisting of keynote presentations, interactive forums and one-on-one business meetings instigating one’s creativity, and offering first class knowledge and practical insights.
- Access to the secured event web site where one can take a shrewd look at event content and attending solution providers in order to make well-informed meeting selections and use your time in a more efficient way.
- A detailed directory of solution providers, allowing for sufficient time to research and identify products ideally corresponding with your organisation’s most crucial needs.
- An experienced event management team aimed at facilitating one’s participation and ensuring that one’s out of office hours are spent in the best way possible.
- Huge formal and informal networking activities during meals and cocktail receptions.
The Petrochemical & Refining Summit is sure to be a big success, with the face-to-face meetings of leading solution providers and top-level industry executives providing a forum for dialogue and information sharing on a variety of major organisational concerns and relevant, well-timed solutions.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.