...from a gulf coast beach vacation, to playing on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, to fine dining in Birmingham, to trips to North Alabama for the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville and tours of the recording studios in Muscle Shoals.
Montgomery, AL (PRWEB) July 07, 2014
The Alabama Tourism Department announces a six-week Road Trip Giveaway with chances to win travel packages to Gulf Shores, Mobile, Huntsville, the Shoals, Birmingham and Montgomery. The winner of the grand prize will get to plan their own customized Alabama Road Trip.
“This road trip promotion is designed to highlight the variety of travel experiences available in Alabama,” said state tourism director Lee Sentell. “There is something for everyone, from a gulf coast beach vacation, to playing on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, to fine dining in Birmingham, to trips to North Alabama for the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville and tours of the recording studios in Muscle Shoals.”
Prize package descriptions, complete rules and instructions on entering are available at http://www.roadtripgiveaway.com. To learn more about Alabama Road Trips, visit http://www.alabama.travel or download the Alabama Road Trips app, available on iTunes or the Google Play Store.
Alabama Road Trip Giveaway – Prize Package Descriptions
Beach Getaway to Gulf Shores
- Two nights in a cabin or cottage at Gulf State Park
- Four rounds of golf at Refuge Golf Course at Gulf State Park
- $25 gift certificate for dolphin cruise with Cetacean Cruises
- Four Ferris wheel rides at The Wharf
- Admission for four to the USS Alabama
- Admission for four to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
- $25 Tacky Jacks gift certificate
- $25 LuLu’s gift certificate
Tee off in Montgomery
- Two nights in the Presidential Cottage at Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel and Conference Center at Capitol Hill, breakfast included
- Two days of unlimited golf for two at the “Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Capitol Hill”
Birmingham Epicurean Experience
- Two nights in a Deluxe King room at The Westin Birmingham parking and breakfast included
- Admission tickets and gift set from Vulcan Park and Museum
- Dinner for two at Todd English P.U.B.
- $100 dinner gift certificate to Hot and Hot Fish Club
Huntsville Family Fun
- Two nights at The Westin Huntsville
- Breakfast buffet for four
- Four tickets to Monaco Pictures
- General admission for four to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center
- Four The Works tickets to the EarlyWorks Family of Museums
Rock out at Muscle Shoals
- Two nights in a Deluxe room with Tennessee River view at Marriott Shoals Hotel and Spa
- Breakfast for two at Swampers Bar and Grill
- Muscle Shoals documentary DVD
- Tour of FAME Recording Studio for two
- Tour of Alabama Music Hall of Fame for two
- Studio tour of the former site of Muscle Shoals Sound Studio for two
- Two Muscle Shoals music-themed T-shirts
- Couples massage
Romantic Escape to Historic Mobile
- Two nights at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa
- Mobile Citypass for two
Grand Prize – A Customized Alabama Road Trip
Build your own Alabama Road Trip via All World Travel.
The Alabama Tourism Department (ATD) helps ensure that Alabama’s economy gains maximum benefits from tourism. More than 24 million travelers spent a combined total of $11 billion in the state in 2013, supporting the jobs of more than 163,000 Alabamians. The agency was created in October 1951 by legislative act to promote travel to and through Alabama. It does this both nationally and internationally. ATD is funded by one-fourth of the 4 percent state lodgings tax collected by hotels, motels, campgrounds and other accommodations.