SharePoint 2013 is perhaps the best online collaboration software.
Maplewood, New Jersey (PRWEB) July 09, 2014
Apps4Rent LLC announces the availability of free online collaboration software based on SharePoint 2013 on CloudAppsPortal.com.
“SharePoint 2013 is perhaps the best online collaboration software,” said Wade Dube, business manager at Apps4Rent. “Our complimentary offering that includes full features of SharePoint Foundation 2013 can get your business off to a running start.”
SharePoint 2013 has been designed to introduce new ways to communicate and collaborate online: sharing your work with others, organizing your projects and teams, discovering people and information, or managing schedules. Hosted by Apps4Rent, the SharePoint sites can be accessed from anywhere using popular desktop and mobile devices. Here are seven ways to use our online collaboration software:
- Online Team or Group Collaboration: Use the Team Site template to get your team to collaborate online quickly.
- Online Project Collaboration: Get your project team onto the same page. Manage tasks, resources, and deadlines associated with your projects.
- Online Document Collaboration: Share files online in document libraries. Manage meta data, versioning, and security permissions at granular level.
- Online Calendar Sharing: Manage your appointments and work schedules online. Get automatic reminders of your scheduled events via text message or emails; manage your calendar in month, week, or day view, sync your calendar with MS Outlook, have calendar overlays, and send group event reminders.
- Online Blog Site: Create an independent blog or and add your blog as a sub-site. Keep your blog private or make it public with granular level security permissions.
- Online Wiki: Create online wiki sites with customized permission levels. Edit your wiki pages, add images, add a library or list to the wiki site and do more.
- Online Social Networking: Take advantage of site newsfeeds and expertise search. The premium version offers advanced features such as communities, my sites, and ratings.
We encourage everyone to use our online collaboration software at no cost.
CloudAppsPortal.com — a web portal launched by Apps4Rent LLC— currently offers hosted SharePoint solutions for businesses and organizations around the world.
Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, offers hosted applications including Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, Virtual Dedicated Servers, and Virtual Desktops to businesses and resellers around the world. Apps4Rent has served more than 10,000 in 50+ countries over last 10 years.