The event covered a good range of topics and was great for networking with Telematics executives and colleagues.
(PRWEB) July 10, 2014
The event, the largest event dedicated to telematics and the connected car in Latin America will look into ways to create solid business models that will increase profitability and drive the telematics market in the region http://www.telematicsupdate.com/latam/.
Latin America has experienced the first wave of auto telematics. Now it is the moment for consolidation and expansion by boosting investment into the country. International companies have a window of opportunity and need to figure out how, alongside their indigenous counterparts, they can make the connected car a reality in the region.
In 2014 the event will cover new topics including, insurance telematics, green driving and the Internet of Cars to bring to light the latest trends and discuss how to capitalise on advances in the market. Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014 project director, Ina Vaduvescu, stated: “It will be critical that companies evaluate the success and shortcomings of the first telematics wave and embrace key breakthroughs in the wider connected ecosystem to create an indispensable telematics service package to combat existing theft and road safety issues.”
Register before Friday to save $300 on your conference pass
To register, click on the link below before July 11 to take advantage of the Super Early Bird discount and join Fiat, Deloitte, Volvo Car and many others. Attendees can also access a Telematics Update, Insurance Telematics or the Connected Fleet Report with the purchase of a diamond pass in order to learn how other regions are deploying telematics solutions and figure out ways to adapt them to the Latin American drivers’ needs. Click here for full pass details: secure.telematicsupdate.com/latam/register.php.
Topics and Trends examined at Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014:
Take a look at the must know trends and topics to get up to speed on:
- LATAM Ready for the Internet of Cars: Watch out for OEMs’ reaction to the latest regulatory delays and the uptake of telematics solutions in the region to capitalize on the full aftermarket and embedded market potential and build money-making businesses
- New Spin on Commercial Telematics: Commoditization of telematics services is imminent in order to build a healthy, competitive ecosystem where predictive maintenance and sophisticated fleet management solutions are within reach!
- Time for Green Driving and ADAS: Make room for eco telematics, car sharing and carpooling and hear how the implementation of ADAS services will financially impact the commercial and passenger sectors
- End Users Have Their Say: Take a step back from the tech. paraphernalia to hear what end users really need and what they are willing to pay for to build specific, targeted telematics packages
- Join the Connected Lifestyle: No need to pick – traffic data, navigation, weather, safety and more is flowing through consumers’ smartphones – discuss how to analyze the Latin American data in line with users’ needs and curate the perfect in-car connected services
- Insurance Telematics Rises to the Occasion: Corporate fleets, long term rental, 24hr breakdown coverage – define the USP for each target audience through differing product offerings to create a cycle of innovation and find the formula to takes insurance telematics mainstream in Brazil
For the complete Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, visit: telematicsupdate.com/latam
The Best Ever Speaker Line-up:
Take a look at the top class automotive specialists we have selected to speak this year:
- Christiano Blume, LATAM host manager, strategy & portfolio management, Volvo
- Flavio Sakai, sales and marketing manager, Harman
- Elias Zoghbi, partner – financial services industry, Deloitte
- Carlos Eduardo Sampaio Briselli, marketing and product manager, BMW
- Helder Oliveira, supervisor - connected car team, Fiat Automotive
- Ricardo de Bolle, commercial director, Arval BNP Paribas
- Martin Rosell, managing director, Wireless Car
- André Weisz, head of FleetBoard America & South Africa, Mercedes-Benz Brazil
- Cileneu Nunes, VP, Gristec
- Eduardo Takeshi Ohmachi, senior M2M marketing and business development manager, Telefonica Digital
and many other specialists from across the value chain.
The full speaker line-up is available on the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/latam/conference-agenda.php.
BMW Brazil said: “The event covered a good range of topics and was great for networking with Telematics executives and colleagues.”
For the complete Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at or contact the Telematics Update team at latam(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com.
Register before July 11 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $300 saving on all conference passes: secure.telematicsupdate.com/latam/register.php.
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7422 4326| (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 4326