The theme of IAIS 2014 is a perfect fit with our purpose to harness technology to make financial supervision easier, faster, and more effective for financial regulators.
Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) August 06, 2014
Vizor, the world leader in regulatory supervision software trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions, today announced it will be a “Karel Appel” level sponsor as well as an exhibitor at the 21st International Association of Insurance Supervisors Annual Conference (IAIS). The Conference will be held October 20th - October 25th at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
At booth 19, visitors will have the opportunity to learn:
- How to fundamentally simplify and strengthen financial regulation with a smart, flexible solution that supports the full supervisory lifecycle.
- The latest strategies for financial analysis, on-site inspection and licensing to produce a complete risk profile.
- How to harness technology to make financial supervision, faster, easier, and more effective for financial regulators.
“The theme of IAIS 2014 is ‘Enhancing policyholder protection and financial stability through governance and risk management’,” says Conor Crowley, Co-founder and Managing Director of Vizor. “A perfect fit with our purpose, which is to harness technology to make financial supervision easier, faster, and more effective for financial regulators." Vizor offers a multitude of features that strengthen the entire supervisory life cycle with data quality controls, reporting, and accurate analysis.
Popular Vizor software features allow financial regulators to:
- Effectively automate core financial processes, massively reducing manual work, eliminating errors, and increasing timeliness of data.
- Easily automate processes and provide extensive, intelligent analysis and reporting by collecting all supervisory data via online forms or XBRL/XML/Excel upload.
- Process, monitor and report on both quantitative and qualitative data to present a more holistic and more accurate picture.
- Reduce the risk of error, highlight early warning signs and empower better decision making.
@vizorsoftware will tweet from the conference using the #IAIA2014 hashtag.
Since 2000 Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology. Leading the way in regulatory supervision software, Vizor is trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators from around the globe for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of financial regulators in 20 countries, Vizor is a trusted partner of large consulting firms and leading XBRL tool set providers. Employing a collaborative, agile approach to implementing regulatory solutions, Vizor simplifies and strengthens financial regulation systems. You can learn more and visit Vizor at http://www.vizorsoftware.com or by following Vizor on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.