LTE Business Models - Best Practices in Network Deployment, Positioning and Service Pricing
Albany, NY (PRWEB) July 09, 2014
Built around five detailed country case studies of markets where LTE networks have been launched, LTE Business Models: Best Practices in Network Deployment, Positioning and Service Pricing to Maximize Market Opportunity, a new Report by Pyramid Research, examines LTE spectrum allocation and availability, network deployment considerations, product and pricing strategies and LTE adoption trends as well as drivers for market growth. Highlighting what works and what doesn’t — based on the experience of commercial operators - this report uncovers the pain points and the keys to success for LTE service providers worldwide.
View full report with complete TOC or request sample of this report at http://www.researchmoz.us/lte-business-models-best-practices-in-network-deployment-positioning-and-service-pricing-report.html.
- The availability of spectrum underpins the timing and scale of LTE deployments and operators’ competitive positioning long-term. The importance of access to appropriate LTE spectrum has resulted in high bids for auctioned spectrum, acquisitions of companies with relevant spectrum and loss of 2G market share for the sake of spectrum reframing.
- Adoption of LTE differs depending on the market. As competitive operators reach nationwide coverage, adoption accelerates. To retain their high-value customer bases and keep a network edge, market leaders have to launch LTE first; challengers must minimize this edge and consider disruptive pricing strategies.
Device strategies are important in order to drive upgrades:
-Ensuring the availability of a range of devices including popular, exclusive as well as low-cost devices that meet operator configuration requirements such as frequencies and backward compatibility with 2G and 3G networks is fundamental.
-LTE device adoption can be maximized by offering low-cost devices, providing financing and annual handset upgrade options, limiting the availability of non-LTE devices if appropriate (particularly among tablets) and offering smartphones that target less technology-savvy customers. Shared-data plans also help drive adoption, and more operators are targeting LTE car connectivity.
-Pricing LTE at a premium has clearly been the right strategy in markets where demand has been strong, thus boosting margins. However, premium pricing comes with downsides and risks, which have been exposed in different markets.
-Driving wide adoption of data-intensive services is crucial to a successful LTE strategy. Relevant services must not only take advantage of LTE’s better speeds and performance but also encourage greater data usage to boost ARPS.
-LTE drives data usage, typically increasing consumption by 80-120% compared with 3G.
-LTE can provide an attractive alternative to fixed broadband; just how attractive depends on the market.
-VoLTE will reinvigorate voice services and counter OTT providers, and operator approaches and plans to providing high-quality VoLTE services vary.
Browse other published reports by Pyramid Research at http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/pyramid-research-104.html.
Reasons To Buy
- The “LTE Business Models” report provides a comprehensive examination of lessons learned and best practices from commercial LTE networks in different market environments to help executives develop business plans and product development plans effectively as well as optimize resource allocation and return on investment.
- This report provides a five-year forecast of LTE subscriptions, developed using Pyramid Research’s rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for emerging trends in demand for their products and growth opportunities.
- The report incorporates an easily digestible, executive-level assessment of LTE business models worldwide built around insights directly from the market players, which enables decision makers to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends and make informed investment decisions.
Business Process Management (BPM) Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
Consideration of Business Process Management (BPM) Market Forecasts indicates that markets at $3.4 billion will reach $10 billion by 2020. Growth comes as automation of process adapts more efficiently to collaboration between people and provides interactive process based on exception management.
Messaging and collaboration are key aspects of Business Process Management (BPM) making processes more efficient. When people can work things out as a problem occurs, then the delays are eliminated and the business runs far more efficiently.
Mobile Operators Go after the Connected Car Opportunity Cellular Telematics Value Chain, Business Models and Market Forecast
Telematics is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing segments of the cellular machine-to-machine market, which itself will take a growing portion of all cellular subscriptions, increasing from 2.3% in 2012 to 6.8% in 2018. Regulations are a key market driver, but competition and innovation in the insurance and OEM segments are also important.
Despite differences between the telematics service markets of OEMs, insurance companies and aftermarket providers, we expect to see increased partnerships and collaboration between these segments as the car network connection is used for a range of different services. Operators must also adapt their models to local market dynamics, especially given the variety of factors affecting telematics demand, ranging from income levels, rates of car theft rates and drivers expectations to the availability of smartphone apps.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Follow us - https://www.linkedin.com/company/researchmoz.
Find More Market Research Articles at https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/173774513.