London, UK (PRWEB) July 09, 2014
Owing to unfavourable global market conditions during 2009-2013, Germany’s wealth management market struggled to reach its full potential. The country’s market is attractive for both local players as well as foreign institutions. In 2013, the number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in Germany increased by 4.2% in comparison with the previous year and was around 1,382,265. In the same year, the country’s HNWIs held nearly USD 4.2 trillion in wealth. At the end of 2013, approximately USD 1.5 trillion (34.6%) of the German HNWIs’ wealth was held outside their homeland.
Growth in HNWI volumes and wealth in Germany is predicted to improve in the upcoming years. The total number of the country’s HNWIs is anticipated to grow by 11%, and by 2018 it is poised to reach 1,561,820. Furthermore, the combined wealth held by the German HNWIs is likely to amount to USD 5.6 trillion by 2018, posting 25% growth through 2018.
In-demand research report “Germany 2014 Wealth Book” elaborated by WealthInsight is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Germany 2014 Wealth Book
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The insightful report provides a comprehensive overview of Germany’s HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs population together with an extensive analysis of the local wealth management sector. Furthermore, it throws light on the German HNWIs’ and Ultra HNWIs’ asset allocations and performance during 2007-2013; gives access to a set of valuable information illustrating the HNWIs’ and UHNWIs’ asset allocations across the existing 13 asset classes; touches upon the present situation in the top-performing cities. The topical report presents an all-round assessment of the German wealth management industry, identifies and dissects the major drivers and limiters of the German HNWI wealth; gives attention to the prevailing industry trends (current and emerging); points out the main threats and opportunities of the country’s wealth management industry as well as private banking sector. Besides, the research study unveils essential information on the dominant market players and offers detailed projections of the German wealth management sector up to 2018.
- Deep insights into the current landscape of the German wealth management sector.
- Granular analysis of the competitive scenario together with detailed profiles of the leading market participants.
- Accurate data demonstrating the HNWIs’ and UHNWIs’ asset allocations and performance in Germany during 2007-2012.
- All-round discussion of the main HNWI and wealth trends in the country.
- Essential information on the German HNWIs volume, wealth and allocation trends.
- Top-level data on the total number of UHNWIs and HNWIs in the top-performing cities and also on the number of wealth managers in each city examined.
- Snapshot of the key drivers, resistors, threats and opportunities of the local wealth management sector.
- Extensive 5-year future outlook for the German wealth sector.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.