(PRWEB) July 15, 2014
PR News is looking for PR, communications and marketing experts to contribute articles to our upcoming Employee Communications Guidebook.
If you’re interested in being a part of this project, please send us an article idea that fits into one of the following topics:
- PR’s Role in Employee Communications
- Motivation and Morale
- Internal Social Media Guidelines and Recommendations
- Leading and Nurturing Your PR Team
- Communicating with Employees in Crisis
- Communicating with Different Generations of Employees
- HR’s Collaboration with PR
- Your Brand Evangelist Plan
Focused, specialized pitches are preferred. Graphics, tips, charts, checklists, matrixes, and dos and don’ts are preferred as well.
Please send your article idea in the form of a 50-word abstract sent to prnewspress(at)accessintel(dot)com using the subject line “Employee Communications Guidebook Abstract.”
The deadline for abstracts is Friday, July 25. We look forward to hearing from you.
The PR News Editorial Team