Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) July 11, 2014
The National Trial Lawyers is an organization that recognizes the top 100 trial lawyers in America. However, membership for this organization is by invitation only and being chosen is a great honor and testament to the attorney’s legal capabilities.
Every year 100 trial attorneys from around the country are reviewed and invited to join as members. The selection process is extensive. The institute will look at several different determining factors when making their selections including:
- Superior legal qualifications
- Proven trial results
- Signs of leadership as an attorney in their geographical area
Those who are chosen can choose to accept or deny membership into The National trial Lawyers, but those who accept and pay their membership dues will be given access to the following:
- A subscription for The Trial Lawyer magazine for up to one year
- Their name will be listed and recognized on The National Trial Lawyer’s website which links out to their site
- Possible case referrals from the organization
- A plaque from The National Trial Lawyers recognizing them for this achievement
- Invitations to all events hosted by the organization and discounts to any APITLA conferences
Attorney Frances Prizzia was selected from among a group of distinguished attorneys who practice in California in the area of criminal defense law. This great recognition speaks volumes of the level of her legal skills, her leadership in the legal community and her ability to obtain results in the courtroom. To learn more about Attorney Prizzia you can visit her firm’s website at http://www.newportbeachcriminaldefenselawfirm.com/. The firm handles a wide range of criminal cases and they offer a free and confidential case evaluation.