'Datacenters have always been a critical part of Hatsize’s global training lab solution -- and they are becoming even more important as customer adoption increases,' said Guy Hummel, Hatsize CEO. 'This new facility supports Hatsize’s customer growth.'
Calgary, AB (PRWEB) July 15, 2014
Hatsize, the leading provider of global cloud-based training labs for software and hardware products, today announced the unveiling of a new and improved North American datacenter that is designed to support growing customer demand and the increasing needs of Hatsize’s high-performance equipment.
To address market expansion, Hatsize is unveiling new and improved datacenter capacity to its already robust global environment. By co-locating in this new datacenter, Hatsize will be able to reduce technology infrastructure costs and complexity for clients while improving quality and speeding up the deployment of cloud-based training and demo services. Hatsize’s existing network of cloud-based datacenters is located in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
The Hatsize datacenters are the backbone for delivering global cloud-based training lab sessions for technology and training organizations who want to increase revenues while decreasing travel and infrastructure costs.
“Datacenters have always been a critical part of Hatsize’s global training lab solution -- and they are becoming even more important as customer adoption increases,” said Guy Hummel, Hatsize CEO. “This new facility not only supports Hatsize’s customer growth, but provides greater flexibility when delivering cloud-based training labs that reduce costs, improve training effectiveness and gain competitive advantage.”
Key attributes of the new and improved datacenter include:
- Leading-edge, high density, high availability, efficient (power/cooling) facility located in a seismically stable, flood-free zone, away from airports, highways and railway lines
- Purpose-built facility offering Tier 3+ design, with redundancy in all major power, cooling and network systems
- Green Power source options up to 100% of actual power draw
- Carrier-neutral with multiple IP providers; redundant, physically diverse data paths; real-time failover and traffic balancing
- Unmanned, lights-out facility engineered for the comfort and performance of the equipment, with waterless, clean agent fire suppression
- Newly built facility that incorporates the latest in security features that include mantrap isolated entry, zoned security, multi-factor authentication and access by appointment only
- 24 x 7 x 365 facility and network monitoring from state of the art remote Network Operations Center
- An innovative modular design, allowing quick additions to future capacity as needed.
Hatsize is the leading global provider of cloud-based training labs for software and hardware products. As a cloud service, Hatsize has successfully delivered over 2 million hours of hands-on training sessions for some of the world’s fastest growing technology and training organizations including Symantec, Juniper Networks, New Horizons and MicroTek.