Our goal with TrueShip Reviews is to put the spotlight on the eCommerce success stories of our valued users, We want to take the time to thank our loyal users by highlighting any earmarks that they’ve made along the way.
(PRWEB) July 11, 2014
TrueShip, maker of ReadyShipper shipping software, is pleased to announce the official launch of TrueShip Reviews (http://www.trueshipreview.com), a website that is dedicated to spotlighting the eCommerce success stories of users of the software.
TrueShip provides intuitive and feature-rich shipping software that’s designed to help eCommerce merchants better manage their pack and ship processes. The software integrates with the most popular eCommerce platforms, order management and accounting systems.
As the TrueShip subscriber base has grown, and as the company has expanded during its nine years of operation, many users of the software have also grown along with it. The goal of TrueShip Reviews is to help spread the word about these success stories and to help these expanding online ventures grow in the years to come.
All users of TrueShip are eligible to submit their unique success story to TrueShip Reviews. The software company has provided detailed information regarding the submission process, which you can find in their blog about TrueShip Reviews.
Each story that is submitted will be reviewed by the TrueShip marketing team for consideration. Stories that are selected to be featured on the website will also enjoy mainstream syndication and a few other select perks, which include:
- A featured blog post on the official TrueShip blog
- A featured blog post and interview story on the TrueShip Reviews website
- A featured spot in the monthly TrueShip newsletter
- Social syndication across TrueShip’s vast social networks
- Potential cross collaboration in major news releases that are issued by TrueShip
- Permanent back-link on the TrueShip website
To be considered as a candidate for TrueShip Reviews, eCommerce merchants must meet the following requirements.
- Be an active user of ReadyShipper shipping software for at least six months.
- Offer a family-friendly online storefront that is G-rated.
- Progressively supply any media kits, including photos, videos and bios to the TrueShip marketing team upon request.
- Be available for a phone, Skype or email interview.
- Provide TrueShip with the rights to republish the story and use the images and company logos and materials.
- Agree to cross promote the story on any social networks and on the eCommerce store home page and blog.
“Our goal with TrueShip Reviews is to put the spotlight on the eCommerce success stories of our valued users,” explained Daniel Koernke, President of Sales. “We want to take the time to thank our loyal users by highlighting any earmarks that they’ve made with the help of our software powering their shipping solution.”
Interested subscribers of TrueShip shipping software can learn about this opportunity and apply for consideration and submission of their story by visiting the [TrueShip Reviews Website.
TrueShip is the maker of user-friendly and intelligent shipping software. It’s designed to integrate with the most popular shopping carts, order management and accounting systems. The company also makes cloud-based disaster recovery storage and returns management software solutions.