MessageSolution is the only provider in the market that delivers cloud, enterprise and service provider all 3 platforms, offering the most revenue opportunities for partners and service providers around the world.
Milpitas, CA, and Washington DC (PRWEB) July 14, 2014
MessageSolution, an industry leader and Microsoft Gold Partner will be at Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 (WPC) to network with Microsoft partners from the world and to showcase its award-winning information archiving and eDiscovery platforms for all Microsoft platforms of Exchange email server, Office 365, Windows servers, SharePoint, and Azure cloud network in Washington DC from July 13 to 17, 2014.
“In the information archiving and legal discovery space for email, SharePoint and file systems, MessageSolution is the only provider in the market that delivers cloud, enterprise on-premise, and service provider hosted all 3 platforms, offering the most revenue opportunities for our global partners and service providers. In addition to opening the door for billable professional services, it also provides strong workflow through migration, information archiving and data discovery.” Kevin McInerney, MessageSolution Global Marketing Strategist says, “There’s a real value proposition here for MessageSolution global partners, and this is the way for partners to generate revenue from the cloud business as well as from the enterprise system integration and reselling opportunities.”
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, MessageSolution provides award-winning solutions for Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint, Lync, and Windows based file servers. MessageSolution’s award-winning enterprise-class information archiving and eDiscovery platform saves organizations time, money and protects intellectual property by streamlining eDiscovery, automating retention management, drastically reducing storage cost and diversifying storage sources. In addition to Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and Windows-based servers, MessageSolution also supports archiving and eDiscovery for GroupWise, Domino email systems, and Linux-based file systems and full directory service integration.
MessageSolution Celebrate with Global Partners
MessageSolution’s Global Partner Network delivers cutting-edge technology and, continues its global growth by offering global partners a complete solution portfolio with the most revenue opportunities and the highest ROI in the market. With the intent of becoming a 100%-channel company by 2015, MessageSolution has spent the past year developing and nurturing partnerships and continuing joint business ventures to enable product and market growth for both MessageSolution and its partners.
With more organizations moving to Microsoft Office 365 or to a cloud email environment, MessageSolution offers three steps to optimize data migration, compliance archiving, and organizations with legal discovery needs:
1) Archive First - Protect data during the migration process by archiving first. If something goes wrong during the process, data is still available in the archive.
2) Migrate with high efficiency - MessageSolution saves time and the cost in 2 ways:
- Data is archived and migrated simultaneously.
- Data can be offloaded to the archive through the archiving process. This transfers the storage burden to the archive, leaving less data to actually migrate.
3) Use MessageSolution Archive and eDisocvery platform as a 3rd-Party Archive for Office 365
- Office 365 only offers the Personal Archive, no centralized legal search or access
- Office 365 has limited eDiscovery functionality
- Not Compliant and Auto-Purges to delete data when compliance retention timeline is up
- Risks of the One-Vendor Lock-In, using a 3rd party archive such as MessageSolution is the Failsafe
- Office 365 archive has limited compliance reporting and no monitoring features.
- Office 365 cloud archive is for Microsoft hosted Exchange only
MessageSolution’s One-Vendor Streamline Approach
Separate solutions for migration, archiving and discovery drive up costs, interfere with deadlines and can destabilize the system as more vendors get involved. MessageSolution takes the 1-vendor approach for end-to-end project management through the migration, active archiving, data offloading, and legal discovery processes. With MessageSolution archiving for Office 365, organizations can enhance data control and protections, complimenting to what Microsoft offers.
MessageSolution Email Archive Features:
- MessageSolution’s Migration System for Office 365 – a high performance and easy migration tool, organizations will quickly migrate to Office 365 environment
- A complete compliant solution with perpetual archiving and archiving legacy data for all email/file system data and SharePoint documents
- Integration with advanced eDiscovery features and legal hold, for accurate litigation resolution and fast legal representation
- Centralized Data Repository, includes no third-party databases and reduced costs of ownership and administration time
- Archiving remotely through multiple deployment options with on-premise, cloud, or service provider datacenters’ multi-tenant environments
- Instant data availability for end-users and full ownership of archived data, email continuity protection in the event of any email server outage for a secured end-user data availability
MessageSolution Enterprise Information Archive™ is an award-winning, highly scalable software solution for on-premise, cloud and hybrid storage archiving. With integrated solutions for email, SharePoint and file systems, MessageSolution delivers a combined data management platform for policy-based retention, high-performance litigation support, controlled data access and high ROI for global partners and clients.
The Microsoft World Partners Conference (WPC) 2014
The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) is an annual, global convergence of Microsoft’s top partners. It’s where we come together to network, drive business growth and identify new profitability opportunities. This year at WPC, we will continue to focus on key trends that represent the most profitable models for partners.
MessageSolution will be exhibiting at Booth# 2403 in WPC 2014 from July 13 till 17 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington DC. For more information, contact MessageSolution at Marketing(at)MessageSolution(dot)com or visit: http://www.digitalwpc.com/WPC2014/
MessageSolution, Inc. is an industry leader in comprehensive email, SharePoint and file systems content archiving, legal eDiscovery, and data migration. With cloud archive, enterprise on-premise, and service provider platforms available, MessageSolution enables organizations of all sizes in all industries to mitigate risk, reduce storage costs and requirements, optimize server performance, and comply with industry and federal regulations. The MessageSolution platform supplies the organizational and governing backbone to manage the lifecycle of electronic stored data (ESI) by fully integrating with Exchange, Lotus Notes Domino, GroupWise and all Linux email platforms and supporting all SharePoint and file content types.
Founded in 2004 and based in Silicon Valley, California, MessageSolution maintains operations in North America, Europe, and Asian Pacific, along with distribution channels in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Domestic and international customers include U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of Energy, University Texas A&M, Randolph School District, Lockheed Federal Credit Union, Zenith Bank, Diamond Bank, Hong Kong University, Honda China, and Massachusetts State Court Systems, etc.
For more information, visit http://www.MessageSolution.com or call +001 408-383-0100.