Delray Beach, FL (PRWEB) July 16, 2014
Registration is now open for Brandon Hall Group’s Human Capital Management Excellence Conference 2015, a high-value event showcasing award-winning global organizations that developed HCM solutions that delivered breakthrough business results.
HCM Excellence Conference 2015 is a highly interactive event powered by the latest Brandon Hall Group leading research and case studies and featuring winners of Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards for Learning and Development, Talent Management, Human Resources, Sales Enablement, and Technology Advancement as presenters, panelists and discussion leaders.
Super Early Bird Pricing – featuring specially discounted rates for Brandon Hall Group members and awards program participants – is in place through Aug. 29. All registrations include half-day pre-conference workshops at no extra charge. To register and get full program, sponsorship, and hotel information go to http://go.brandonhall.com/excellence_conference_home.
Early conference sponsors include NetDimensions, SumTotal, Richardson, Skillsoft and Harrison Assessments.
“This event is primarily focused on sharing the collective wisdom of organizations across the globe that have won Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards,” CEO Mike Cooke said. “All the content for this event is targeted for directors, VPs and C-level executives. Sessions will be driven by Brandon Hall Group research and case studies and delivered by executives from award-winning global organizations that have been judged to be the best of the best in driving results for their organizations.”
Brandon Hall Group Chief Operating Officer Rachel Cooke said, “Organizations are looking for solutions to HCM challenges that have proven to have measurable benefit. Excellence Award winners – our presenters – cannot win an award from our group of international judges without delivering significant measurable benefit to their organizations. So this event truly will deliver what organizations need.”
HCM Excellence Conference 2015 includes:
- Pre-Conference workshops – available at no extra cost – on integrated talent management and HCM technology selection, based on exclusive Brandon Hall Group research.
- Opening Keynote by Susan Ershler, business executive and climber of Mount Everest on how to achieve the impossible and realize your dreams.
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions featuring Excellence Award winners.
- An Executive Roundtable with global thought leaders and executives discussing topics chosen by attendees.
- Technology briefings and case studies by sponsors that are leading technology solution providers.
- A special general session showcasing business results achieved by 2014 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award winners in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Human Resources, Sales Enablement, and Technology Advancement.
- An attendee-driven, “unconference” idea-generation session facilitated by Brandon Hall Group VP Trish McFarlane, co-founder of the HRevolution conference.
- 2 networking receptions – A Welcome Event and 2014 Excellence Award Winners Event.
- Networking breakfasts and luncheon.
All of this takes place in the upscale Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six overlooking the beautiful ocean waters of Fort Lauderdale, FL. Attendees get special conference rates on hotel guest rooms, including free in-room Wi-Fi. Conference room rates can be extended before or after the conference while availability lasts.
About Brandon Hall Group:
Brandon Hall Group is a HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources.
With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
At the core of our offerings is a Membership Program that combines research, benchmarking and unlimited access to data and analysts. The Membership Program offers insights and best practices to enable executives and practitioners to make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, coalesced with analyst advisory services which aim to put the research into action in a way that is practical and efficient.
For additional information about the research please contact CEO Mike Cooke: (561) 865-5017 or mike.cooke(at)brandonhall(dot)com.