RESTON, VIRGINIA (PRWEB) July 15, 2014
DreamsCloud, the world’s leading online dream resource, today launches DreamSphere, a new mobile app that offers a 360-degree approach to dreaming – including a dream journal, insights tool, real-time trending global dream map and social sharing options. A natural evolution of the flagship DreamsCloud website, the DreamSphere app leverages technology to better connect users in a more seamless and social way. Using the new DreamSphere app developed for iOS, users can record their dreams, find similar dreams around the globe, understand the meaning of their dreams using DreamsCloud’s Dream Dictionary and improve personal dream interpretation, all while they learn about their subconscious mind and interact with DreamsCloud’s database of more than 1.8 million dreams.
Built on DreamsCloud’s global database of dreams, DreamSphere’s stand-out feature is its Global Dreams Map, which appears on the home screen. Updated in real-time, users can use the map to search for dreams according to location, date, popularity, what’s trending, from connected friends or by keyword – opening a portal to dreams from every country, all over the world.
“Dreams have such a significant impact on our overall health and wellness, and are the voice of our subconscious mind,” said Jean-Marc Emden, Chief Visionary Officer and co-founder of DreamsCloud. “With the launch of DreamSphere, we wanted to create an app that provides users with a companion for daily wellness and self-reflection. By empowering our users to remember, process, decode and discuss their dreams on-the-go, DreamSphere will help individuals tap into critical insights and achieve a better understanding of their waking lives.”
DreamSphere is changing the way people think about their dreams and lives. Major app features include:
- Dream Journal & Recording: Users can quickly and easily transcribe their dreams either by typing text or by creating a voice recording that can be transcribed in 40 languages and saved. From within the app, users can also rate the emotional intensity of their dream, describe their dream using keywords, e.g. vacation, family and beach, and also research specific dream dictionary symbols and meanings. Using a built-in calendar, users can track their dream intensity and emotion over time – revealing overarching themes, potential stressors and the overall state of their subconscious.
- DreamSphere Global Dreams Map: Connect through similar dreams with the Global Dreams Map, allowing users to find similar dreams within their neighborhood or across the globe, learn how popular or infrequent their dream is, read others’ dreams if shared publicly, and exchange thoughts and comments.
- DreamSphere Insights: Users can gain insights regarding their state of mind as well as dream patterns in order to further understand their subconscious mind, emotions and daily well-being. With DreamSphere, users have access to valuable insights that offer analysis for each dream. It only takes 50 words of detail for the app to gain insights into ongoing dream patterns.
- DreamSphere Smart Alarm: Users can set an alarm that is conducive to improving dream recall by offering a gradual wake up feature, allowing them to remain in a state between still dreaming and waking up for longer. Users can select a voice, accent or pre-loaded music option to awaken to, or purchase additional 30-second songs.
- Privacy Control/ Sharing: Users have a variety of methods for logging and sharing their dreams – all depending on individual choice and preference. Users can choose to log their dreams anonymously or under a user ID of their choosing. From there, users can decide on a dream-by-dream basis whether to keep their dreams private or to share them within the DreamsCloud community or via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Tumblr for discussion and reflection. Users also enjoy 128-bit encryption throughout their DreamSphere experience and access to dual-identity protocol, which ensures that their information is always secure.
- Mind Metrics (Premium Feature): Users can unlock insightful metrics that monitor their unconscious minds, continually providing a progress report on over twenty variables such as social identity, assertiveness, anxiety, confidence level and many others. For best results, users will need to post at least 10 dreams. The more dreams they log, the better their metrics will become. This feature is an in-app purchase.
The DreamSphere app is available today for FREE download in the Apple App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dreamsphere/id865056658?ls=1&mt=8. To learn more about DreamsCloud and DreamSphere, please visit http://www.dreamscloud.com.
DreamsCloud is the world’s leading online dream resource, with an interactive database of more than 1.8 million dreams. Offering a 360-degree approach to dreaming – including a real-time global dream map, dream journaling/sharing tools and the largest group of professional dream reflectors – DreamsCloud empowers users to better understand their dreams and improve their waking lives.
DreamsCloud’s passion, commitment and innovation in the dreams space is best embodied by the company’s panel of Dream Reflectors who provide personalized insight to DreamsCloud users. Leveraging their deep expertise in dreams study, Dream Reflectors help users self-reflect on their dreams and their lives.
Users can participate in the DreamsCloud community privately and securely online at http://www.dreamscloud.com or by using the DreamSphere mobile app. Founded in 2010, DreamsCloud is headquartered in Reston, VA. Follow us on Twitter at @Dreams_Cloud.