It’s important to SecureNet to provide developers with a better solution that allows for any type of transaction in any environment through a single stack of APIs.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) July 21, 2014
SecureNet™ is introducing new API integrations to its innovative payment platform. Now, developers using SecureNet have access to a single stack of APIs, allowing integration for all types of transactions, in all development languages, across all channels. Merchants using SecureNet’s APIs are able to tokenize data, ensuring secure and safe transactions.
SecureNet’s single stack of APIs support card-present, card-not-present and ACH transactions so developers can avoid using different processors, versions or stacks, resulting in shorter integration timelines and simpler certification processes. Additionally, developers can use all contemporary development languages, including JSON, Ruby, Python, .NET, JAVA and PHP. The enhancements allow developers to integrate one set of APIs across all channels – point-of-sale, mobile and online.
The new API enhancements offer unique benefits including:
- Allowing developers to tokenize card data at the point of acceptance, ensuring merchant servers do not touch consumer card data
- Supporting end-to-end encryption for encrypted card readers, PIN entry and signature capture devices in a card-present environment
- Allowing developers to store card information in the SecureNet Vault to use for recurring or subscription billing
- Applying RESTful Web services architecture, allowing the platform to be used for integration by any type of iOS or Android mobile application
- Instant Sandbox access with new, developer-friendly documentation center and sample code
“We've heard from developers who are frustrated that their choices have been limited by the industry’s legacy offerings. The developers we talk to don’t want to choose between single-channel APIs that lack scalability and complex multi-channel APIs that require a time-intensive integration,” said Brent Warrington, CEO of SecureNet. “It’s important to SecureNet to provide developers with a better solution that allows for any type of transaction in any environment through a single stack of APIs.”
To learn more about SecureNet’s sophisticated APIs, visit http://www.securenet.com/developers.
About SecureNet Payment Systems
SecureNet is streamlining the way businesses accept payments. SecureNet's integrated suite of payment tools is the simplest and most advanced way for merchants of all sizes to manage commerce in any environment: in-store, online and via mobile devices. The platform is backed by detailed business analytics that help merchants make informed decisions to grow their business. SecureNet’s unique direct connection to card networks makes pricing the most transparent and straightforward in the industry. SecureNet is headquartered in Austin, Texas. Find more information at http://www.securenet.com.