San Ramon, California (PRWEB) July 15, 2014
Accela, the leading provider of civic engagement solutions for government agencies, announced today significant momentum across the Accela Partner Program. Services and Technology Alliance Partners will leverage the Accela Civic Platform to deliver solutions for small and mid-sized government agencies through the Accela Civic Cloud or on premises.
Accela’s growing portfolio of government agency customers is leveraging the Civic Platform to manage civic functions for Land and Asset Management, Licensing, Legislative Management, Recreation and Resource Management and Public Health and Safety.
New partners include:
- ACI Worldwide: ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world, processing $13 trillion each day in payments and securities transactions. ACI delivers a broad range of software and hosted services for bill presentment, online and mobile banking, fraud detection and more.
- Bentley Systems: Bentley Systems provides architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley provides Asset Lifecycle Information Management solutions that integrate with the Accela Civic Platform allowing for comprehensive Electronic Plan Review, Document and Records Management and Engineering Information Management.
- Brother Mobile Solutions: Brother™ offers both full-page and small-format solutions for professionals. PocketJet® battery-powered full-page thermal printers offer a better solution to dot matrix and inkjet printers – small and light enough to be carried in a computer bag or briefcase, with fast print speeds, high-resolution print quality, plus the ability to wirelessly and quickly print full-page documents at a customer’s location.
- e-Plan Soft: The new Plan Check Solution (EPC) seamlessly integrates with the Accela Civic Platform and Electronic Document Review (EDR). EPC offers:
o Truly concurrent web-based plan reviews
o Patented space-saving digital file storage, which makes large format document storage more efficient
o The ability to create customized “Corrections Reports” with one click
o Inclusion of overlay/side-by-side views with no loss of functionality
o All the current EDR features for document submittal and versioning
- Infrastructure Technologies: Infrastructure Technologies serves America’s most demanding clients in the water and wastewater industries. ITpipes software enables clients to effectively collect, analyze and manage asset inspection data and allows for quick and efficient integration of asset inspection data into a single, easy to use, powerful system. ITpipes is commonly used for manhole, culvert, lateral, sewer line, storm line, tunnel, and other underground asset inspections.
- Lead IT: Lead IT is an award-winning provider of innovative Information Technology services. Lead IT was founded in 2005 with headquarters in Springfield, IL. With a dedicated human capital of over 330 and various offices in the USA and India, Lead IT has assisted many customers across different verticals in achieving success through business and operational excellence.
- Riva Modeling: Riva’s advanced asset management software solutions provide a platform for long-range asset management planning by bringing together your organization’s data from various sources including spatial, work management and financial systems. Our technology adds tremendous value through benefits in the areas of efficiencies, effectiveness of funds and work prioritizations, timeliness of asset management plans, and transparency of underlying data and assumptions.
“These partners are the driving force behind Accela’s success,” said Maury Blackman, Accela President and CEO. “They have a depth of understanding of our solutions and see the need to deploy Accela solutions more rapidly and to a broader base of government agencies. Ultimately, this means more choice and flexibility for our agency customers and their communities. We’re proud to have these new companies join our Accela Partner Program.”
For more information on the Accela Partner Program, visit: http://www.accela.com/company/partners.
At Accela, we believe that engagement makes all the difference. We’re ushering in a new era where democracy thrives when government works directly with the people, coming to citizens on their terms through mobile devices, social media and networks, and open data. By streamlining critical agency functions like land and asset management, licensing, legislative management, resource and recreation management and public health and safety, the Accela Civic Platform bridges the gap between agencies and citizens. We help build better communities by powering thousands of services and millions of transactions daily for agencies of all sizes.
Accela is headquartered in San Ramon, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Melbourne and Dubai. For more information, visit http://www.accela.com.