SACRAMENTO, Calif (PRWEB) July 15, 2014
Corporate Event Marketing Association (CEMA), the premier community for senior level event marketing professionals and industry professionals, today announced its new Board of Directors for 2014 - 2015. CEMA’s Board of Directors oversees the direction of the association and supports the more than 600 active CEMA members with professional networking opportunities, inspiring educational events, study tours, knowledge sharing events and its yearly industry-renowned CEMA Summit.
The CEMA 2014-2015 Board of Directors are:
- Chairman: Chris Meyer, Vice President of Global Business Sales, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Vice Chairman/Chairman Elect: Jeanne Robb, Senior Manager Global Events, Cisco
- Treasurer: Mark Cherry, Associate Director of Sales, Mandalay Bay
- Board Member at Large: Laurie Sharp, Senior Director Experiential Marketing, Dolby
- Board Member at Large: Robb Trost, Director of Business Development, CWT Meetings & Events
Three Board members will be completing the second year of their two-year term:
- Secretary: Ashely Muntan–King, Symantec
- Board Member at Large: Dena Kaufman, Opus Events Agency
- Board Member at Large: Michele Schneider, SalesForce.com
“We are thrilled to introduce our new Board of Directors, highly respected leaders of our industry, to our valued members at the annual CEMA Summit,” said Kimberley Gishler, President & CEO of CEMA. “Our new Board is committed to continuing to promote positive change and growth, effective networking opportunities and encouraging collaboration. With the Board's skilled direction, we look forward to a remarkable year.”
A voice for the industry, CEMA (Corporate Event Marketing Association) is the premier community for event marketing professionals, association peers and partners. CEMA promotes professional networking opportunities, facilitates peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and drives industry standards. Through strong relationships with strategic partners, CEMA creates solutions to business issues. For more information, please visit http://www.cemaonline.com or call (916) 740-3623.