“The Angeles Functional Oncology program ranks among the most innovative, advanced integrative cancer treatment approaches available anywhere in the world.”
(PRWEB) July 17, 2014
Anxiety about chemotherapy is to be expected. The well-known list of side effects, including fatigue, pain, hair loss and nausea, can seem as debilitating as the cancer symptoms themselves. Our chemo support treatments are constructed to synergistically work with chemotherapy treatments to decrease the negative side effects experienced during chemotherapy. The protocol was created to enhance cancer-fighting properties without adding more stress to the immune system.
The protocol for treatment includes the following:
- Review of medical records
- Medical consultation with our functionally trained and experienced staff of physicians
- Systemic perfusion hyperthermia
- High dose of Vitamin C via intravenous delivery
- Systemic ozone therapy
- Creation of a personalized nutritional and supplementation plan
- Access to our three-year follow-up program. (This is a critical piece for anyone undergoing treatment.)
Established in January 2006, Hospital Angeles Tijuana is built on the highest principles of medical care and patient hospitality. We pride ourselves on the quality of care we provide, as well as the warm, receptive, and comforting healthcare environment we deliver for patients and families. We are located just minutes from San Diego, in a beautiful commercial district.