Singular’s SaaS platform enables performance marketers to uncover and act on never-before-seen insights from campaigns running across all of their mobile marketing channels.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 17, 2014
Singular, the most advanced SaaS mobile marketing platform, announced today the closing of $5 million in Series Seed funding and the launch of a revolutionary new platform that enables marketers to unify, analyze and optimize their entire mobile marketing operations through a single dashboard. The funding comes from General Catalyst Partners and will be used to accelerate Singular’s product development, hiring, and innovation of the mobile marketing space. Neil Sequeira, managing director of General Catalyst Partners, will join Singular’s board of directors.
Singular’s SaaS platform enables performance marketers to uncover and act on never-before-seen insights from campaigns running across all of their mobile marketing channels. Offering an SDK-free, 5-minute setup, the platform provides analytics, workflow automation and predictive optimization tools to help marketers optimize their campaigns for maximum return on investment. Singular is the first solution capable of processing and cross-referencing marketing data from such disparate sources as ad networks, ad trackers, BI solutions, demand-side platforms, direct publishers, app stores and more in order to offer insights from the complete mobile marketing ecosystem in a single dashboard.
“We are re-inventing the way companies manage and optimize their entire mobile marketing operations,” said Gadi Elishavov, co-founder and chief executive officer of Singular. “The current landscape for mobile marketers is very distributed and fragmented, involving lots of manual processes. We tie everything together to save marketers time and improve efficiencies, while providing the kind of insights that they never had access to before—all in a simplified, automated manner. Partnering with a premier VC firm like General Catalyst is a strong testament to the huge market potential and our unique approach.”
Singular is integrated with over a 100 different ad partners. Launched in beta just a few months ago, the platform is already being used by more than 20 customers, including Kabam, GREE, Storm8, Hotel Tonight, Big Fish Games, Perfect World and Grand Cru.
“Singular delivered immediate results for our business,” said Sho Masuda, vice president of marketing at GREE. “The product could not have been easier to set up, and it has provided us with invaluable insights to help us optimize our mobile marketing campaigns while saving a ton of time in our day-to-day operations.”
Singular’s platform features include:
- Easy, Immediate Setup: Singular’s SDK-free setup process enables a fast and painless onboarding process. The platform connects directly into marketer’s existing workflow instead of replacing it and does not require any IT or engineering resources. Setup is typically completed within 5 minutes.
- Full-Funnel Analysis: Leveraging the platform’s data algorithms, marketers are able to connect the dots on their marketing activities and compare spend to revenues and other KPIs, revealing the true ROI for every activity.
- Budget Management: Marketers can plan and allocate dollars intelligently with Singular’s budget management tools. Includes the ability to track against real-time spend data and make budget projections.
- Multi-dimension Optimization: Singular’s proprietary data algorithms generate actionable insights on dimensions including Country, Device, OS, Gender, Age, Publisher and others, enabling access to previously unreachable optimization vectors.
- Workflow Automation: Singular replaces hours of daily manual work with technology. By automating the workflow, the platform streamlines existing processes and saves marketers invaluable time.
- Media Planning and Projection: Singular unlocks historical data sets to let marketers analyze and study previous campaign performance when developing their next plan.
Companies interested in testing the Singular mobile marketing platform can create an account at http://www.singular.net and get started right away.
About General Catalyst Partners
General Catalyst Partners is a venture capital firm that makes early-stage and growth equity investments. The firm backs exceptional entrepreneurs who are building innovative technology companies that transform industries, including KAYAK, Demandware, Stripe, Airbnb, The Honest Company, Warby Parker, Datalogix, BigCommerce, Snapchat, HubSpot, and Datto. The General Catalyst partnership leverages its broad experience to help founders build market-leading businesses. General Catalyst has offices in Cambridge, MA, Palo Alto, CA and New York City. For more information, visit: http://www.generalcatalyst.com or http://www.twitter.com/gcvp.
Singular is re-inventing the way companies manage their mobile marketing operations. The company’s intelligent SaaS platform enables mobile marketers to unify, analyze and optimize all of their marketing channels through a single dashboard, without an SDK required. Through the platform’s proprietary data algorithms, marketers can finally make informed decisions based on ROI and uncover never before seen insights that are imperative for marketing optimizations, all in an automated manner that replaces today’s inefficient manual processes. Founded in 2014 by former members of Onavo’s senior management team, Singular is funded by General Catalyst Partners and headquartered in San Francisco, with an R&D office in Tel Aviv. For more information, visit http://www.singular.net.
# # #
Fluid PR & Communications