Brighton, U.K. (PRWEB UK) 17 July 2014
Applied Systems today announced the availability of Applied TAM UK 2014, the latest UK version of the most widely-used brokerage management system in the world. Applied TAM UK 2014 provides brokerages many new capabilities to manage client and policy administration and accounting functions across their business. In addition, Applied TAM UK 2014 seamlessly integrates with Applied CSR24 and Applied MobileProducer, first-to-market online self-service and mobility applications coming to the UK market in Q3 2014.
Highlights of Applied TAM UK 2014 include:
- Improved user interface – enhancements to the user interface offer more intuitive and efficient workflows.
- Applied CSR24 and Applied MobileProducer integration –online self-service and mobility applications will increase customer service and productivity for brokers.
- Customised brokerage branding – customised invoices and statements provide personalised service at all touch points with customers and external parties.
- Integrated applications for reporting and search – applications such as Advanced Reporting and Advanced Search tools integrated into Applied TAM UK 2014 are now accessible from within the system as menu options. Fully integrated postcode lookup and upgraded client information searches promote time savings, ensure compliance and reduce errors and omissions.
- Efficient file management – document purging increases server space by removing unneeded documents and reducing steps to add file attachments.
Integration with Applied CSR24 and Applied MobileProducer enables brokers to strengthen their customer relationships by providing service through online and mobile channels. Applied CSR24 is the leading online self-service application that enables insurance brokers to provide customers anytime, anywhere access to their insurance information through the Internet and mobile devices. Applied MobileProducer is the first independent broker mobile application designed specifically for insurance account executives to access and manage their client and prospect information via a mobile tablet.
“Applied TAM UK enables us to fulfil our commitment to maintaining close relationships with our clients and insurance providers by continually delivering timely and responsive service,” said Steven Henderson, finance director, Brownhill Insurance Group. “During beta testing, Applied TAM UK 2014 has increased our level of client service and brokerage efficiency by streamlining workflows and providing faster access to information.”
“The convergence of digital technologies continues to reshape insurance in the UK and across the world, requiring brokerages to quickly evolve their businesses and service models for customers,” said Michael Howe, senior vice president of product management, Applied Systems. “The latest release of Applied TAM UK and upcoming product introductions further demonstrate our commitment to the UK market by delivering innovative technologies that strengthen brokerages for the future.”
Applied TAM UK 2014 is available as an on-premise solution or in the cloud, leveraging Applied Systems’ state-of-art UK data centre.
The latest updates of Applied TAM UK 2014 and other Applied products will be featured at this year’s Applied Net Client Network Conference UK, 8-9 October at The Belfry in Wishaw, Warwickshire. Register now and join the conversation on Twitter with #AppliedNetUK.
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. Applied is recognised as a pioneer in agency and brokerage management systems and data exchange between brokers and insurers and their clients. Automating the insurance lifecycle for more than 140,000 insurance professionals, 12,000 brokers and 350 insurers worldwide, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.