(PRWEB UK) 17 July 2014
It was expected that the fabulous ‘Tour de France’ would inspire Yorkshire folk to dust down their bikes and take up cycling. But it wasn’t expected to provide inspiration for a room scheme at a brand new homes development!
Yorkshire based interior designer Jeanette Holmes is currently working on the interior scheme for Miller Homes’ latest show home at its new development; Quercus Green at Harrogate.
“Tour de France fever has been fantastic for weeks in Yorkshire and culminated spectacularly when the race got underway,” said Jeanette. “It seemed a perfect tribute to mark the occasion in our lovely show home and was a perfect way to show prospective buyers how they can incorporate hobbies and interests into room schemes with taste and simplicity.”
The four bedroom show home has incorporated the popular vintage theme throughout its rooms and this is reflected in the cycling inspired guest room. There are bike patterned soft furnishings, old fashioned bike wall prints and a few modern day pieces of cycling memorabilia too.
“It’s been a real pleasure creating a vintage inspired show home and reflecting our counties pride at hosting such an iconic sporting event,” said Jeanette. “It was an important part of Yorkshire’s history and now it can form part of Miller Homes’ too.”
There will be 74, three, four and five bedroom homes built Quercus Green, located on Bogs Lane, Harrogate, HG1 4EB. The sales centre is open Thursday – Monday, 10.30am to 5.30pm. The team can be contacted on 0808 278 6074 alternatively, further information can be found at http://www.millerhomes.co.uk.
Miller Homes is also opening its Harlow One development in the town later this summer.
Picture Caption: Jeanette Holmes - Interior designer for Miller Homes showcases her inspiration together with Beth McDonagh, sales adviser at Quercus Green
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2013 Miller Homes retained its five star rating in the Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Further information is available by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk
Miller Homes Yorkshire has developments across the region in: