Global Online Retailing, 2013-2018 - Market Dynamics, Online Trends and Competitive Landscape
Researchmoz announces addition of new report "Global Online Retailing, 2013-2018 - Market Dynamics, Online Trends and Competitive Landscape" to its database.
Albany, NY (PRWEB) July 17, 2014
The “Global Online Retailing, 2013-2018” report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across the globe. In addition, it covers information on key technology trends, online trends in major countries and payment preferences of consumers. Also focuses major retailers across the regions, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online retail space.
Browse Detail report With TOC : http://www.researchmoz.us/global-online-retailing-2013-2018-market-dynamics-online-trends-and-competitive-landscape-report.html
- The electrical and electronics category group is the most popular category group sold online. It is largely driven by the deals and discounts offered by online retailers, and the “showrooming” trend.
- M-commerce is gaining popularity, with a rise in smartphone and tablet penetration. By 2018, M-commerce will account for a nearly half of B2C E-commerce spending.
- Online retailers are adopting an omni-channel strategy to provide the essential seamless shopping experience to the customer.
- Social commerce is growing, driven by the greater integration of social media and e-commerce platforms.
- After cards, E-wallets is the fastest growing mode of payments across the world.
- Provides a comprehensive view of the global online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the world's fastest growing markets and category groups. Also provides key technology trends, payment preferences, delivery services and major hurdles in growth of online retailing;
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries and features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends;
- The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, 9 countries in the Americas and 5 countries in the Middle east and Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the global online retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest growing online markets across the globe.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in the online retail space in major countries across the four regions, Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the four regions
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key global technology trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international players across the four regions.
- Analyze the growth of Amazon and Alibaba in the online retail industry, through the specific case analysis
Table of Content
Global analysis of Online retailing
Middle East and Africa
Get All Report Of This Category: http://www.researchmoz.us/retail-market-reports-137.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: