Rockaway, NJ (PRWEB) July 18, 2014
Acclivity has launched Rerun Checkout, a fully customizable, hosted registration and payment process within Rerun, a web solution focused on recurring billing. Checkout allows small businesses, organizations and associations to accept recurring, subscription or membership payments directly from their website.
“We’re excited to offer a secure, hosted checkout process to our Rerun customers who can, in turn, extend that capability to their clients, customers or donors,” says Scott Davisson, Acclivity Co-Founder. “Rerun now helps to automate the membership or subscription process even more, by eliminating the need to manually enter customer or payment information.”
With the new Checkout feature, merchants can now:
- Customize packages or plans they offer on their website.
- Allow for one-time payments or donations.
- Control how much information to collect from customers.
- Specify which payment method(s) to accept.
- Tailor the Checkout look and feel to align with their company’s branding.