London, UK (PRWEB) July 17, 2014
The global herbicides market is projected to grow from around USD 21.065 billion in 2013 to just over USD 29.976 billion by 2019, posting a CAGR of 6.2% during 2014-2019. The market is primarily driven by the limited land availability, surging demands for food, and increased awareness about the newest farming technology and practices. To tap the untapped business potential segment, a great many multinational corporations are investing in manufacturing and development sectors. However, the herbicides industry growth can be threatened by rising environmental concerns, exemption from patent regulations and laws, as well as stringent regulations and approvals.
Latin America and APAC, led by China, are the two leading consumers of herbicides, accounting together for just over 51% of the total market share. Latin America is the most rapidly growing region by revenue, it is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.3% through to 2019-end. In terms of herbicide type, glyphosate grabs the largest share of the herbicides market, with Americas and the APAC being the largest glyphosate consumers. Syngenta, BASF, Dow AgroSciences, Monsanto Company, and DuPont are the dominant companies operating in the herbicides market. Agreements, collaborations, and partnerships are the most typical strategies followed by these players.
New research report “Herbicides Market by Type (Glyphosate, Atrazine, Acetochlor, 2,4-D), by Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables), by Mode of Action (Selective & Non-Selective) & Geography - Trends and Forecasts to 2019” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Herbicides Market by Type (Glyphosate, Atrazine, Acetochlor, 2,4-D), by Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables), by Mode of Action (Selective & Non-Selective) & Geography - Trends and Forecasts to 2019
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report gives a deep analysis of the global market for herbicides, analysed and classified based on their type, mode of action, crop type, and geography. The study offers estimates of the value (historical and current) of the global herbicides market. It also provides a complete review and unbiased examination of the key market drivers & restraints, challenges, lucrative opportunities, burning industry issues, winning imperatives, as well as Porter’s five forces analysis. To give a deeper understanding of the competitive landscape, the research report presents detailed profiles of the 11 leading players of the industry, alongside covering their latest developments and other important strategic activities. The report is supplemented with an exhaustive forecast of the world herbicides market and its revenues through to 2019.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain accurate insights into the world herbicides market, its historic and current performance.
- Benefit from the detailed market segmentation analysis (by type, mode of action, crop type, and geography)
- Get access to a comprehensive assessment of the value chain, market dynamics (drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities), key industry trends and burning issues.
- Discover the existing and emerging market opportunities and find out how to exploit them at best.
- Learn about the potential market barriers and be aware of the ways of overcoming them.
- Make right business decisions based on the authoritative market data.
- Understand who stands where in the global herbicides marketplace, identify the leading competitors and find the proper business partners.
- Find out how the global herbicides market is set to develop in the oncoming years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.