(PRWEB UK) 20 July 2014
Did you feel proud as the world had it eyes on the fantastic scenery that makes up the county of Yorkshire during the recent Tour de France? Well, there is no better time to go and explore some of that fantastic scenery as National Parks Week gets underway between 28th July and 4th August.
Blessed to have two national parks within our county borders – North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales – there really is no place like home to explore some iconic sights and scenery.
“Yorkshire is a fantastic place to call home and we are proud to be investing in its future by building quality homes in desirable locations,” said Steve McElroy sales director Miller Homes Yorkshire. “And we also make our homes as attainable as possible by offering a range of purchase incentives to suit a variety of buyer’s needs and circumstances.”
National Parks Week encompasses all aspects of the country’s 15 parks including where to camp, where to walk, what to do and what to eat and drink. Maps and information are available to make your foray into nature as easy as possible.
“We are lucky to have such fantastic scenery on our doorstep and many of our developments are within a short drive of our National Parks,” said Steve. And, after a great day out imagine the satisfaction you could feel as you return to your brand new Miller home.”
Miller Homes is committed to sustaining the environment and its properties preserving the future for forthcoming generations. It has eleven developments located across the region with properties ranging from one bedroom apartments to five bedroom executive homes and from city centre development to rural, village locations. Prices start from just £75,500.
Further information can be found by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk.
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2013 Miller Homes retained its five star rating in the Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Further information is available by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk
Miller Homes Yorkshire has developments across the region in: