New York, NY (PRWEB) July 21, 2014
Designed specifically for cable professionals, the September 18 Cablefax TV Innovation Summit brings together thought leaders and experts in cable to share ideas, tactics and vital insights on how multiplatform marketing, advertising and tech innovation is fueling new revenue opportunities for TV content owners and distributors.
The TV Innovation Summit will be held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City, where attendees will receive real-world examples, up-to-date information and useful strategies for the new TV business. The conference also includes ample networking opportunities, breakfast, and a keynote luncheon.
Featured Speakers of Cablefax’s September 18 Summit Include:
- Clayton Banks, Executive Producer, Ember Media
- Bridget Baker, Consultant, Former NBCUniversal President, Distribution
- Ann Carlsen, Founder and CEO, Carlsen Resources
- Brad Dancer, SVP, Programming Planning and Research, National Geographic Channels
- Debra Sharon Davis, Principal, Davis Communications
- Raymond Dooley, VP, Consumer Marketing, Sundance TV
- Beth Fraikorn, Principal, Remarkable Content Group
- Julya Fridman, VP, Multiplatform and Distribution Analytics, A+E Networks
- Morgan Greco, Senior Director, Social Media and Fan Engagement, A&E
- Cathy Hetzel, Corporate President, Rentrak
- Rob Holmes, VP, Advanced Advertising, Comcast
- Glenn Hower, Research Analyst, Parks Associates
- Dave Kaplan, SVP Research and Insight, Bravo & Oxygen Media
- Ron Lamprecht, EVP, Digital Distribution, NBCUniversal
- Barbara Leflein, President/Founder, Leflein Associates
- Mark Lieberman, President/CEO, Viamedia
- Matt Murphy, SVP, Digital Video Distribution, Disney and ESPN Media Networks
- Bryan Neider, SVP, Global Publishing and Marketing, Electronic Arts
- Chris Pizzurro, Head of Product, Sales and Marketing, Canoe Ventures
- Robyn Polashuk, Shareholder, Greenberg Taurig
- Tracy Powell, VP, Distribution Marketing, A+E Networks
- Emil Rensing, Chief Digital Officer, EPIX
- Gary Resiman, CEO/Co-Founder, Leap Media Investments
- Evan Silverman, SVP, Digital Media, A+E Networks
- Michael Thornton, Chief Revenue Officer, Starz
The impressive lineup of speakers are prepared to cover the latest multiplatform integration including content and brand discovery; dynamic advertising on VOD; social media; the role of gaming and interactivity; micro-targeting your audience; supercharging mobile video and WiFi; consumer binging habits; and much more.
Register now at http://www.cablefaxtvsummit.com. The early bird rate ends August 8, 2014.
This event is sponsored by Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc., Canoe Ventures, Rentrak and Viamedia. If you would like to sponsor the summit, please contact Amy Abbey at aabbey(at)accessintel(dot)com.
For questions regarding the TV Innovation Summit, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at saun(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About Cablefax: Cablefax is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. Cablefax offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including Cablefax Daily, Cablefax: The Magazine, award programs, webinars, and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.Cablefax.com.