This invitation is for you if you’re a Mom or Dad of a toddler or preschooler and you’re exhausting yourself endlessly searching for recipes that your kids will actually eat. I’ll be sharing simple strategies so you can make one meal for the whole family.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) July 22, 2014
For the first time ever, On Tuesday July 29th, 8:00pm-9:30pm (pacific daylight time) registered dietitian and accomplished child-feeding expert Kristen Yarker will be sharing her proven strategies for stopping picky eating in a complimentary, live, online webinar called: “Preventing Picky Eating: 3 Common Causes and Successful Strategies.”
The webinar is complimentary. But, pre-registration is required at kristenyarker.com/PreventPickyEatingInvitation. Yarker will also be recording the webinar for parents who pre-register but aren’t able to attend the event live.
When asked who should attend her webinar, Kristen Yarker, MSc, RD replied: “This invitation is for you if you’re a Mom or Dad of a toddler or preschooler and you’re exhausting yourself endlessly searching for recipes that your kids will actually eat. I’ll be sharing simple strategies so you can make one meal for the whole family.”
In the webinar, Yarker will address situations that many parents of toddlers and preschoolers experience, specifically:
- Worrying that their children aren’t getting the nutrition that they need because they eat so few foods.
- Expressing a desire for their children to develop a love of healthy eating that lasts a lifetime.
- Wanting their kids to try new foods on their own (without negotiations to eat two more bites).
- Hating throwing away so much food because their children refuse to eat it.
Yarker added that she created the webinar so that parents of 2 – 5 year olds can have access to her proven strategies from the convenience of their homes and without having the expense of hiring a babysitter.
In the webinar, Yarker will be covering:
- 3 common causes for picky eating in toddlers and preschoolers.
- Successful strategies to stop fussy eating in its tracks.
- Parenting tips to prevent picky eating.
- Steps to take to make sure that children are getting the nutrition that they need – without being forceful or sneaky.
Yarker will also be answering parents’ questions that they submit at the time of registering.
For more information about Kristen Yarker and her child nutrition resources, please visit: http://kristenyarker.com/.
About Kristen Yarker
Child-feeding expert Kristen Yarker, MSc, Dietitian, has been helping Moms and Dads to support their picky eaters to try new foods since 2008. Yarker’s approach to children’s nutrition is honest, practical, loving and evidence-based. As a dietitian with the British Columbia Ministry of Health, Yarker developed numerous province-wide nutritional resources, including the Healthy Eating chapter in Toddlers First Steps. After helping friends overcome their children’s picky eating habits, in 2008, Yarker decided to open her own business to support even more families. Yarker now offers workshops online, an e-book, blog and additional resources to help families worldwide. For more information, visit KristenYarker.com.