Today, we offer customers the ability to easily integrate cloud technology and colocation into one platform, thereby lowering overall costs and improving performance.
CEDAR KNOLLS, N.J. (PRWEB) July 22, 2014
Net Access, a leading colocation, cloud and managed services provider announced today the immediate availability of “FLEXServices”, a fully managed integrated suite of IT infrastructure services enabling customers to easily and rapidly deploy complex hybrid solutions.
According to a recent Gartner report, nearly 50% of large enterprises are expected to be using hybrid cloud by 2017. TechNavio believes hybrid cloud spend will be $79.54Bn globally based on a study issued earlier this year.
“Although the term hybrid cloud has been around for a while, the number of providers that can truly address the need for cross platform solutions is very small,” said Raul Martynek, CEO Net Access. “For nearly twenty years, we have been meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing flexible, innovative solutions that drive clear business value. Today, we offer customers the ability to easily integrate cloud technology and colocation into one platform, thereby lowering overall costs and improving performance.”
The launch of Net Access’ fully integrated managed FLEXServices portfolio enables customers to easily build solutions to meet their IT needs for today and in the future without the complexities or overhead associated with designing, building and maintaining the complete infrastructure themselves.
In addition, Net Access FLEXServices are backed by:
- 24x7 support with onsite technical hands
- 100% Platform Availability SLAs
- 100% Internet Accessibility SLAs
- 2 Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee
“We are very excited at the launch of our fully integrated FLEXServices,” said Dan Cech, CTO “As an industry innovator, we made the commitment and investment early on to ensure that our solutions would always work seamlessly together -- from our base co-location and security services through to public and private cloud enabling true hybrid cloud capabilities.”
Net Access’ FLEXServices fully integrated portfolio of virtualized and dedicated infrastructure products addresses customers’ hybrid IT & cloud needs, and includes the following:
- FLEXServers - Managed Dedicated Servers and bare metal private cloud
- FLEXPrivateCloud - Dedicated private infrastructure with customer defined resource pool management
- FLEXVirtualDC - Virtual Data Center (DaaS) for customer defined resource provisioning on shared infrastructure
- FLEXVServers - Managed Cloud based virtual servers
- FLEXBackup - Dedicated and shared cloud backup
- FLEXStorage - Multi-tier dedicated and shared storage
- FLEXSecurity - Analytics and Monitoring with DDoS Mitigation, Managed Dedicated and Virtual Firewalls with IDS/IPS/Anti-virus and SPAM filtering
- FLEXColocation - Flexible colocation solutions from rack to cage with onsite 24x7 technical hands
- FLEXBridge - Private connectivity to all FLEXServices from within the data center environment and customer site for increased security and performance
For more information please visit http://www.nac.net/managed-services/
About Net Access
Net Access is an industry leading provider of data center services delivering secure, reliable, and flexible colocation, cloud, network, and managed solutions to IT intensive businesses. Founded in 1995, Net Access’ interconnected SSAE 16 audited and PCI DSS compliant data centers allow its customers to focus on their core strengths, without the need to operate the underlying infrastructure. Our team is made up of innovative, dedicated professionals that strive to provide outstanding service that aligns with our mantra, “taking care of the customer for life”.
Darryl S Brown
VP Product Management & Marketing