Thanks to customer input and our regulatory expertise, we've built a platform that can support Bitcoin companies nearly anywhere in the world.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) July 23, 2014
IdentityMind Global, a leading provider of risk management and payments solutions, announced today the international expansion of their Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solution for Bitcoin and altcoins, including their low-cost IGNITE program for Bitcoin start-up companies.
With the newly awarded European Union Safe Harbor certification, the IdentityMind Global AML solution can receive and store user information, expanding services throughout the 28 nations in the EU, as well as any other European nation that has adopted EU standards.
"We are proud to extend our industry-leading Bitcoin compliance solution to new customers around the globe," said Garrett Gafke, IdentityMind Global CEO and President. "We have taken the different requirements of various countries into account when growing our solution. Thanks to customer input and our regulatory expertise, we've built a platform that can support Bitcoin companies nearly anywhere in the world."
IdentityMind Global’s international coverage:
- North America: US, Canada, and Mexico. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with regulations from the U.S. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), Canada’s Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Center of Canada (FINTRAC), and Mexico’s Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público (SHCP).
- Asia: Hong Kong. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with regulations from Hong Kong’s Joint Financial Intelligence Unit.
- Australia. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with KYC regulations from the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC).
- Caribbean: Barbados and Jamaica. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with regulations from Jamaica’s Financial Investigations Division (FID), and Barbados’s Anti-Money Laundering Authority (AMLA).
- South America: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. IdentityMind Global provides the tools to comply with regulations from Brazil’s Conselho de Controle de Atividades Financeiras (COAF), Chile’s Unidad de Análisis Financiero (UAF), Colombia’s Unidad de Información y Análisis Financiero) (UIAF), and Peru’s Unidad de Inteligencia Financiera del Perú (UIF-Perú).
This international version of IdentityMind Global’s AML services and IGNITE program are available immediately to clients worldwide. Customers can sign up for the service online at http://www.identitymindglobal.com/ignite.
For more information about the features in this release, or the overall IdentityMind Global platform, please contact: evangelist(at)identitymind(dot)com or sales(at)identitymind(dot)com.
About IdentityMind Global™:
IdentityMind Global™ offers an identity-based platform for safer e-commerce. Their on-demand platform provides payments, risk management, anti-fraud, and anti-money laundering services for online merchants, acquiring banks, payment processors, gateways, payment service providers (PSP/ISO/MSP, IPSP), digital currency exchanges, and financial institutions (banks, money service businesses (MSBs), money transmitters).
Using proprietary eDNA™ technology and an ecosystem of third party data providers, the IdentityMind Global platform builds sophisticated reputations used to evaluate real-time risk across the payments and e-commerce system.
© 2014 IdentityMind Global. All rights reserved. IdentityMind, IdentityMind Platform, IdentityMind eDNA, IDMPay and the IdentityMind logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of IdentityMind Global, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
IdentityMind Global™ is privately held. For more information please refer to our website at http://www.identitymindglobal.com.