Up to 20% off is the special gift PhoneLiberia.com offers its customers, so they may enjoy longer calls to family and friends back home in Liberia.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 24, 2014
In Liberia, Independence Day celebration starts with a special offer that will bring families together, no matter where the country they currently live in is: up to 20% off to call any mobile in Liberia!
All hail, Liberia; hail at only 29.9 ¢/min instead of 36.9 ¢/min. This is the gift PhoneLiberia.com offers its customers, which brings families and friends closer together and makes the National Day celebration more intense than ever. The promotion is valid to call any mobile in Liberia on July 26th.
The Voice Credit service with PhoneLiberia.com is intuitive and easy to use. Calls may be placed:
- from any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
- using the app called KeepCalling, which is not chargeable. The iOS and Android applications may be used to call without having to dial any access number, and even any phone number at all. Once logged in the app, customers can use their phone contacts list to call.
- from any PC with Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
Another way to surprise the dear ones living back home in Liberia on Independence Day is to offer them a special gift: top up their cell phones. The process takes less than 1 minute and the credit is sent instantly to the destination number. Lonestar Cell MTN and Cellcom top ups are available, with values ranging from $5 to $57.03. Moreover, Lonestar Cell MTN offers its customers a special PhoneLiberia.com promotion: 800% bonus on all mobile recharges purchased starting July 22nd until July 31st.
Additionally, PhoneLiberia.com applies an extra bonus for each order placed. That means customers receive 2% of the value of the purchase in Thank You points. Whenever customers reach 1,000 Thank You points, they can convert them into $10 Voice Credit that they can use to call Liberia for free.
Also, customers may use a feature newly implemented, which can reduce up to 50% the time they spend while recharging a mobile. All they need to do is:
- Log in to their account.
- Go to the Mobile Recharge page. All the prepaid numbers recharged in the last 90 days will be listed here.
- Select the number they want to recharge. Both the country and the operator the number belongs to will be automatically filled in.
- Choose the amount of the recharge and continue to the checkout page.
In addition to friendly user services and attractive offers, PhoneLiberia.com focuses on safety. This is why there are several security filters protecting customers from possible frauds and making all transactions 100% safe. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
The safe transactions and easy-to-use products make PhoneLiberia.com a reliable partner in keeping a close relationship with friends and family, no matter the country they live in.
PhoneLiberia.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. KeepCalling services are available worldwide from any computer with Internet connection. KeepCalling, the company behind PhoneLiberia.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from mobile recharge: Prepaid, Virtual Number, Monthly Plans, Web Call and Web SMS through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2013, Inc Magazine listed KeepCalling as the 16th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry.