The SAE 2015 World Congress assembles the best talent in the automotive industry.
Detroit (PRWEB) July 22, 2014
The SAE 2015 World Congress & Exhibition will be held April 21-23, 2015 at Cobo Center in Detroit.
Executive Leadership for the event is being provided by Honda, and the Tier One Strategic Partner is Continental. This marks the second time that Honda has served as the host company – having served in the Executive Leadership role for the SAE 2009 World Congress.
The SAE 2015 World Congress assembles the best talent in the automotive industry; experts, management teams, engineers, and executives alike gather to collaborate and address current challenges, seek new windows for discovery and exploration, and promote the multitude of opportunities fundamental for a successful future.
What can attendees look forward to in 2015?
- 11,000 registrants
- 3 full days (and evenings) of networking
- 40+ countries represented
- 7 technology topic tracks
- 1,500+ technical presentations
- 1,400 published manuscripts
- 60 executive panelists - in the AVL Technology Leadership Center and FEV Powertrain Innovation Forum
- 40+ Chats with the Experts
- 850+ Annual Banquet guests
- 150+ Innovator's Only Exhibitors - Expo-Only Passes will continue to be available
- 20+ Ride and Drive vehicles
- 100 SAE Awards presented
- 30+ Professional Development Seminars
- 80+ OEM, Supplier and SAE Committee and Board Meeting
To learn more about the SAE 2015 World Congress, or to register, visit http://www.sae.org/congress/. To request press credentials, email pr(at)sae(dot)org or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting more than 145,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.