Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) July 23, 2014
A fresh slate of highly sought after real estate, wealth building, and asset protection experts has been set for the 2014 Equity University Wealth Building Summit.
As successful alternative investment industry leaders, they’ve changed people’s lives with their exclusive, experience-driven insight, and they’ll be revealing their profit-generating strategies September 19-21 at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate in Florida. The Summit attracts more than 500 investors to discover new ways to build their wealth with more than 30 hours of education, plus ample opportunity to network with other investors.
Dozens of experts and/or successful clients are confirmed for this year’s event. Here’s a snapshot of just a few of them and the unique, investing knowledge they’ll share:
1. Kendra Todd (2014 Keynote Speaker) – Winner of The Apprentice TV show, HGTV star, and head of one the top producing Keller Williams offices in the country.
2. Jay Connor – A proven real estate investment leader; maximizes creative methods to buy and sell properties with profits averaging over $50,000 per deal, without using his own money or credit.
3. Larry Goins – Private money lender, licensed real estate broker, author, and general contractor who has been investing in real estate for over 20 years.
4. Shaun McCloskey – Real estate investor, author of several real estate investing courses; widely known for expertise in pre-foreclosure and short sales.
5. Larry Muck – The Chairman of the American Association of Private Lending brings 30 years of experience in banking to his role as mentor and friend to private lenders, and advisor to Lending.com. He is also working on an emerging crowdfunding platform directed at private lending.
6. Jason Palliser – Trained real estate investors for over 13 years; leverages technology to teach investors how to run a real estate business from home.
7. Lee Phillips – A counselor to the U.S. Supreme Court and nationally recognized author and speaker on asset protection.
Many of these speakers charge thousands of dollars for admission to their exclusive workshops, but Summit attendees will have the opportunity to learn from all of them in one weekend, for a fraction of the price of just one of the workshops.
Those interested in propelling their savings plan with new or unique wealth-building strategies should reserve a spot soon; seats are filling fast, and the admission price increases August 1.
For more details on the education lineup or to reserve a spot, visit http://www.euwealthsummit.com, call 1-888-382-4727, ext. 393 or email events(at)equity-university(dot)com.
Equity University, the educational arm of Equity Trust, empowers thousands of investors each year by increasing their knowledge of self-directed IRAs and the many investment possibilities these accounts provide. Equity University offers a variety of learning resources for investors of every level, including webinars, books, recordings and in-person events.
About Equity Trust Company
Equity Trust Company, with its corporate headquarters in Greater Cleveland, Ohio and operations in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is at the forefront of the self-directed retirement plan industry. The Company specializes in the custody of alternative assets in self-directed IRAs, Coverdell Education Accounts, Health Savings Accounts and qualified business retirement plans. Along with its affiliates, Equity Trust Company provides services to more than 130,000 individuals and businesses nationwide with $12 billion in assets under custody. Since 1974, the Company and its affiliates have helped investors make tax-free profits through education, innovation, and a commitment to understanding individual needs. Visit http://www.TrustETC.com for more information.
440-323-5491 ext. 127