Personalized learning is essential, with students becoming more self-sufficient.
Rotterdam (PRWEB) July 28, 2014
Easygenerator releases its Plus Plan today. The Plus Plan is a new version of its web-based e-Learning software. Teachers and subject matter experts will be able to easily create courses with instructional integrity at the core with no coding needed. Courses can be created within 10 minutes and at a fraction of the typical cost of course development.
The new Plus Plan offers; co-authoring, personalized learning templates, 4 additional question types, and 1-click publishing to the web and learning management systems (LMS). The Plus Plan is now available for $39 (29 Euro) a month per author.
The new Plus Plan offers courses with unique learning paths for every student and unlimited co-authoring for instructional designers. Easygenerator CEO Kasper Spiro explains: "Personalized learning is essential, with students becoming more self-sufficient. The beauty of implementing individual learning paths into e-learning is that it keeps learners engaged. Based upon their advancements, authors can offer their learners personalized courses tailored to their learning needs."
Key Features and Benefits:
- Out of the box course templates: Personalized learning, quiz, exam, and course. Personalized courses allow you to offer students the course material they need and keep them engaged.
- Usability: No learning curve to get started - simply start creating courses and the intuitive interface will take you through the process.
- Sound Instructional Design: A strong instructive framework is at the core of easygenerator. Learners get the best learning results by completing a structured approach of setting objectives and measuring success through assessment.
- Co-Authoring: Invite subject matter experts to review or contribute to your courses. The time to develop courses becomes shorter while increasing the course quality.
- Result Driven e-Learning. Publish courses to learning management systems (LMS) or the Web (HTML) and keep track of learners’ progress through e-Learning industry standards (Tin Can & SCORM).
Try easygenerator’s Plus Plan for free: http://www.easygenerator.com/
For full release notes, visit: http://bit.ly/plusplanreleasenotes
Easygenerator provides cloud-based e-Learning software. It enables teachers, instructional designers, and subject matter experts to create engaging courses with the highest learning impact, using a rapid development process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and adaptable to future learning needs. Simply create, design, and publish responsive e-Learning courses, quizzes, and nuggets. Used and appreciated in corporations, not-for-profits, government agencies, and educational institutions by over 5000 users in more than 120 countries, easygenerator is becoming the e-Learning authoring tool to choose. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.