Houston, TX (PRWEB) July 23, 2014
The 13th annual A&D Strategies and Opportunities conference, set for September 3-4 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Dallas, offers hands-on learning with the competitive A&D Workshop, which is comprised of interactive sessions. During the workshop, sponsored by The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse, teams will defend their bid to a panel of oil and gas experts in the A&D Shark Tank, a portion of the popular Let's Make a Deal Lab where teams negotiate transactions in a simulated data room.
The A&D Strategies and Opportunities conference also provides insightful presentations from seasoned industry professionals. President and CEO for American Energy Partners LP, Aubrey McClendon, will deliver a special address Thursday, September 4. The entrepreneur built Chesapeake Energy Corp. from a $50,000 investment. The company is now the nation’s most active driller and largest independent producer.
Other confirmed speakers to date:
- John B. Walker, President and CEO, EnerVest Ltd.
- Austin Murr, Senior Vice President, Business Development, QEP Resources
- Robert L.G. Watson, Chairman, CEO and President, Abraxas Petroleum Corp.
and Executive Chairman, EV Energy Partners
- John P. Kelly, President and CEO, Cantera Energy LLC
- John Jacobi, Co-Founder, Covey Park Energy
- Leah Smith, Vice President Exploration, Appaloosa Energy
- Scott Gaille, Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel, ZaZa Energy Corp.
- Bill Marko, Managing Director, Jefferies & Co.
- Jon McCarter, Americas Oil & Gas Transaction Advisory Leader, Ernst & Young
- Christopher Simon, Managing Director, Raymond James & Assoc.
- Mark Welsh, Managing Director, EnCap Investments LP
- Ron Barnes, EVP - Operations & Business Development, Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse
- Denna K. Arias, Business Development Manager, The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse
- Pat DaPra, Manager - Negotiated Transactions, The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.