(PRWEB) July 29, 2014
PR News is looking for experts interested in writing articles for PR News' Employee Communications Guidebook. Please send us an article idea that fits into one of the following topics:
- PR’s Role in Employee Communications
- Motivation and Morale
- Internal Social Media Guidelines and Recommendations
- Leading and Nurturing Your PR Team
- Communicating with Employees in Crisis
- Communicating with Different Generations of Employees
- HR’s Collaboration with PR
- Your Brand Evangelist Plan
Focused, specialized pitches are preferred. Graphics, tips, charts, checklists, matrixes, and dos and don’ts are preferred as well.
Please send article ideas in the form of a 50-word abstract sent to prnewspress(at)accessintel(dot)com using the subject line “Employee Communications Guidebook Abstract.”
The deadline for abstracts has been extended to Friday, August 8. We look forward to hearing from you.
The PR News Editorial Team