'The demand for our expertise and consulting services in the building and forensic sciences has been very strong...,' said Paul Duncan, President of Pie.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) July 28, 2014
Pie Consulting & Engineering (http://www.pieglobal.com), a leading provider of building and forensic science services continues to expand and thrive adding 10 technical and support staff members since January 1, 2014.
“The demand for our expertise and consulting services in the building and forensic sciences has been very strong and along with the motivation of our incredible staff, has driven unprecedented growth in all of our locations,” said Paul Duncan, President of Pie. “The addition of these highly qualified professionals boosts our staffing by 25% and puts us on pace to grow revenue between 22% to 25% by year’s end to maximize our market position and enter new sectors.”
Marking its 15th anniversary this year, Pie provides a comprehensive range of engineering, rehabilitative design, consulting, enclosure commissioning (BECx), construction management, and field performance testing services.
“Our priority has always been serving our clients at the highest level in the industry by being responsive, accurate and thorough,” Duncan said. “This expansion, both in breadth and depth of expertise, will enable Pie to continue to deliver optimal service to an ever-growing and diverse client base.”
The company is proud to announce the following technical staff additions:
COLORADO (corporate headquarters):
- Tim Sommers, hired in June, is the new corporate controller/accounting manager. Sommers is a CPA and holds a B.S. in Business Administration.
- Barbara Soehngen is Pie’s newest senior forensic architect. Soehngen, who joined Pie in April, provides services involving architectural, structural, civil and property damage claims as well as code compliance. She holds a Master of Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Kade Gromowski, P.E., is senior project engineer in the forensic sciences group and specializes in failures of brick and stone masonry veneer walls, repair design of low-sloped roofs, and analysis and repair of structural failures. Kade holds an M.S. in Architectural Engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
- Scott Terry is a building science technician in the building science group and holds an A.A.S in Architecture Technology and is a certified National Standard Residential Building Contractor.
- Nickie Ramm, P.E., is a project engineer specializing in performing condition assessments, forensic investigation, and new construction quality assurance. She holds an M.S. in Architectural Engineering from the University of Texas, Austin.
- Chris Sanchez earned his B.S. in Civil Engineering and an M.S. in Structural Engineering from California State University-Northridge. He joins Pie’s Texas office as an architectural engineer.
- Jason Casey, who is retired from the U.S. Army and has broad construction industry experience, is and engineering technician in the Minnesota office.
- Ryan Krug is Pie’s newest team addition and is a building sciences project manager. He holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Iowa State University.
Furthermore, Pie has increased its support staff in its main office in Arvada, Colorado with the addition of Julie Hartung in accounting and Shelley Gonzales for building science administrative support.
Pie currently has regional offices in Minnesota and Texas with satellite offices around the country to serve its diverse private and governmental client base both domestically and internationally.
About Pie Consulting & Engineering
Pie Consulting & Engineering is a leading global provider of building and forensic science experts who provide a comprehensive and diverse range of engineering, rehabilitative design, consulting, enclosure commissioning (BECx), construction management, and field performance testing services. Founded in 1999, we service our development, design, construction, insurance/claims, and legal professional clients globally from our headquarters in Colorado and multiple regional offices strategically positioned throughout the nation. To learn more, visit http://www.pieglobal.com.