Global Gas Pooling Mechanism Market: Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2019
Albany, New York (PRWEB) July 24, 2014
Gas pooling is a mechanism through which gas produced from domestic fields is pooled with Liquefied natural gas (LNG) in order to make gas affordable to anchor customers such as power and fertilizer sector. Over the past decade, India’s energy consumption has increased at a rapid rate. This has been primarily due to the growing economy and rising population.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1919.
Gas production from RIL’s KG D6 field catalyzed the power and fertilizer ministries to ensure adequate supply of gas to their sectors on priority basis. The key advantage of gas based power plants is that they are easier to set up and emits no harmful emissions. Thus, even after allocating domestic supplies for gas based power plants, if there is still demand from upcoming plants that could be easily met by importing LNG. However, as LNG contracts are crude linked, the power plants would be able to dispatch electricity only during peak hours. Hence, the viability of using LNG based power plants is highly impacted.
The mixing of low-cost domestic gas with high price LNG will ensure that high price LNG volumes are easily absorbed in the Indian market, thereby utilizing the planned and the existing LNG re-gasification terminals. Gas pooling mechanism could benefit people at large owing to less reliance on fertilizer imports and increased power availability. However, execution of gas pooling mechanism entails huge risks as LNG suppliers could enter into an unattractive commercial contract as high priced re-gasified LNG is easily consumed in the Indian market.
Some of the key players in the gas business in India are Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC), Oil India Limited (OIL) and Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL).
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Request for customization of this report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1919.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
More reports on: https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/73190868.