G8 countries contributed $558.5 billion in 2013 to the global power generation industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% between 2009 and 2013.
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) July 24, 2014
The G8 Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 power generation market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 power generation market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 power generation market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
All latest market research report at http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html.
- The G8 countries contributed $558.5 billion in 2013 to the global power generation industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $794.2 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 7.3% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the power generation industry, with market revenues of $167.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Canada, with a value of $150.6 and $56.7 billion, respectively.
- Japan is expected to lead the power generation industry in the G8 nations with a value of $242.7 billion in 2016, followed by the US and Canada with expected values of $216.8 and $84.2 billion, respectively.
Global Wet Scrubber Market 2014 - 2020
The term wet scrubber (http://www.researchmoz.us/wet-scrubber-market-global-industry-analysis-market-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2014-2020-report.html) describes a variety of devices that remove pollutants from a furnace flue gas or from other gas streams. In a wet scrubber, the polluted gas stream is brought into contact with the scrubbing liquid, by spraying it with the liquid, by forcing it through a pool of liquid, or by some other contact method, so as to remove the pollutants. The design of wet scrubbers depends on the industrial process conditions and the nature of the air pollutants involved. Inlet gas characteristics and dust properties are of primary importance.
Global High Power Lasers Market 2014 - 2020
High power laser diodes (http://www.researchmoz.us/high-power-lasers-market-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2014-2020-report.html) are made by altering the electrical properties of intrinsic semiconductors through introduction of impurities on the surface of crystal wafer. The commercially available general purpose lasers have power output in milliwatts, whereas high power lasers have a power output in watts. High power lasers include diode and non-diode lasers. Diode lasers further include direct diodes, i.e. telecom, consumer, and pump lasers. All lasers excluding direct diodes, i.e. CO2, lamp and diode pumped SSL (solid state lighting), and fiber laser, among others are included under non-diode lasers.
For More Information Kindly Contact: