Food safety professionals need to know that the hand sanitizer they’re using provides the maximum effectiveness possible.
Nevada City, Ca. (PRWEB) August 28, 2014
Best Sanitizers, Inc., the first company to achieve an E3 rating for an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, asks food processors and food handling professionals to prepare for fall harvest by comparing the hand sanitizer they’re currently using to Best Sanitizers’ Alpet® E3 Plus Hand Sanitizer Spray. Hand hygiene is critical to fighting cross-contamination and the spread of pathogens in the food processing environment. Best Sanitizers believes there are key criteria that make a hand sanitizer most effective, and Alpet® E3 Plus Hand Sanitizer Spray possesses all nine of them. Food industry professionals are encouraged to challenge the effectiveness of their current hand sanitizer using these nine key criteria. Participants can request a free trial sample of Alpet E3 Plus Hand Sanitizer Spray to conduct their own side-by-side comparison by going to the Best Sanitizers website.
Best Sanitizers’ key evaluation criteria:
1. Does the hand sanitizer you’re using provide the maximum pathogen reduction available?
2. Is your current hand sanitizer proven 99.9999% (LOG6) effective in killing 26 pathogens critical to food processors?
3. Can the hand sanitizer you’re using be delivered as an atomized spray to saturate fingernails, cuticles, cracks and crevices of the hands and fingers where pathogens hide?
4. Has your current hand sanitizer been formulated with food grade emollients to help keep hands soft, smooth and healthy?
5. Does it feel great on the skin and hands, resulting in increased compliance among employees?
6. Is your hand sanitizer manufactured in a cGMP, FDA and EPA/FIFRA compliant facility?
7. Are you currently using an NSF registered hand sanitizer, and does it meet all FDA (GRAS) and USDA requirements for food handling?
8. Is it Kosher certified and Pareve?
9. Configurations and Dispensing Options: Does your current hand sanitizer come in a variety of configurations and is it supported by a wide assortment of dispensing options to ensure that your specific requirements are met?
If food industry professionals can answer, “no” to any of these questions then they are not using the most effective product on the market. “Food safety professionals need to know that the hand sanitizer they’re using provides the maximum effectiveness possible,” states Ryan Witt, Best Sanitizers’ Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Not all hand sanitizers are created equal.”
Alpet E3 Plus Hand Sanitizer Spray comes in five convenient configurations: 4 ounce fingerpump bottle, 1 liter countertop pump bottle, 1 liter cartridge for VersaClenz dispensers, one gallon bottle, and 50 gallon drum.
About Best Sanitizers, Inc.
Best Sanitizers, Inc. was the first company to achieve an E3 rating from the USDA for an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and the first to achieve a D2 rating for an alcohol/quat-based surface sanitizer. Since 1995, Best Sanitizers, Inc. has manufactured and provided high-quality hand soaps, hand sanitizers, surface sanitizers, wiping systems and dispensing options for the Food Processing, Food Service, Janitorial/Sanitation and Healthcare industries. For more information on Best Sanitizers, Inc. visit http://www.bestsanitizers.com.