2014 Refinery Outlook: High Refining Utilization in U.S. and New Capacity in Middle East Drive Higher Refining Runs in 2014
Albany, NY (PRWEB) July 25, 2014
Report provides an overview of refining throughput activities forecast on a quarterly basis for 2014 by region compared to 2013, highlighting those areas where refining throughput volumes are forecast to be higher than or lower than last year's levels. Report highlights the impact from new refining expansion projects to start-up during 2014, and their impact on regional and global refining throughput levels.
Browse full report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/213205
- Comparing 2014 to 2013 Quarterly refining throughput levels for following areas
- Global forecast broken-out into OECD and Non-OECD
- OECD refining comparisons shown for Americas, Europe, and Asia-Oceania areas
- Non-OECD comparisons shown for Middle East, China, Other Asia, and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Analysis of refining utilization levels in the U.S., including forecast for 2014
- Detailed list of refineries undergoing maintenance activities in 2nd quarter of 2014, and forecast for maintenance activities in Russia by month during 2014
- Impact of new refining capacity in the Middle East on global trade flows
- List on new refining projects and associated Capital Expenditures for projects to be constructed over the next few years
Download detailed report with complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/213205
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your understanding of potential ARB opportunities arising from planned refining downtime activities and changes in quarterly regional refining throughput.
- Increase understanding of the importance of changing trade flows from new refining capacity in the Middle East, which will be significantly increasing over the next few years
- Understanding of seasonal refining maintenance activities reflected in the forecast for quarterly refining throughput levels by region across the globe.
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in the Middle East - Saudi Arabia and Iraq to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in the Middle East - Saudi Arabia and Iraq to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in the Middle East. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in Middle East. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in Middle East are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
View full report with complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/213204
Diesel Generator Market - Global Market Size, Equipment Share and Competitive Analysis to 2020
Diesel Generator Market Global Market Size, Equipment Share and Competitive Analysis to 2020 gives detailed information on the diesel generator market, focusing on the US, China, India, Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK. The report covers all the six countries for the diesel generator market. Drivers, restraints, revenue forecast, segmentation of revenue by capacity level, end-user segmentation, and market share analysis are covered at the country level.
View full report with complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/209184
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one-stop solution for all your research needs; our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access, and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Blog: https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/173774513