We listened to the input and suggestions of event planners who have attended previous webinars and, as a result, condensed and made our training webinars more results oriented
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) July 29, 2014
SmartCrowdz announced today the launch of its new training webinar for event planners and event managers. The condensed, re-designed training program is the result of input and suggestions from dozens of event planners and event managers. The training webinar is focused on how to use and harness the power of the SmartCrowdz event website and management application.
The webinar is divided into two 15-minute sections:
1. A detailed demonstration of how a real event website built on SmartCrowdz can be used by event planners and event managers to effectively market, manage and monetize their events. Specifics include how the event website can help their event participants and attendees get the most out of their events.
2. Step-by-step instructions on how to create an event website on SmartCrowdz. Event websites created on SmartCrowdz include a branded Home Page, About Page, interactive Activity Schedule, integrated Map, Gallery, Message Posting module, Task Management Module, a wide range of Monetization options and more.
“We listened to the input and suggestions of event planners who have attended previous webinars and, as a result, condensed and made our training webinars more results oriented,” said Randy Smith, SmartCrowdz co-founder and managing partner. “In addition to imparting knowledge on how to extract the most value from the SmartCrowdz event marketing, management and monetization application, we take attending event managers through a guided, step-by-step process of creating their own event website. So at the end of the 30-minute webinar, event planners have a base event website created and ready for publishing on SmartCrowdz at no cost.”
Along with improving its training webinar program for event planners, SmartCrowdz is committed to turning the existing event technology industry business paradigm on its head. Key elements of its new, disruptive strategy include:
- Speed to Market – delivering a simple, automated, template-based event set-up process that allows event planners to create robust event websites in minutes, not days or weeks, as with current solutions.
- End-To-End Solution – providing a single, comprehensive event application that addresses each of the 3 M’s of successful events (Marketing, Management and Monetization) versus forcing event managers to cobble together an array of disparate piecemeal point solutions.
- Free Access – offering unrestricted, no-fee access to event managers, participants and attendees, instead of imposing expensive licensing and usage fees charged by current event technology providers.
“We’re excited to be at the forefront of changing the way event planners go about using technology to handle their events,“ said Mike Lanese, SmartCrowdz co-founder and managing partner. “Providing a free application to improve their events from start to finish creates far greater flexibility than previously seen in the industry.”
Founded in Columbus, Ohio, in 2012, SmartCrowdz is a free event marketing, management and monetization application for events of virtually any size or type. Whether you manage events for a charity, government organization, sports league, corporation or any other group or organization, SmartCrowdz can help ensure your next event is a success!
SmartCrowdz helps event planners and managers: (1) expand event turnout, participation and engagement, (2) efficiently coordinate and manage all the event participants and tasks, and (3) maximize the commercial goals of the event through a wide range of online revenue generating functions. SmartCrowdz provides and integrates all requisite technologies (task management, mapping, social media, electronic communications, digital payments and more) required to effectively market, manage and monetize events in one easy-to-use application.