London, UK (PRWEB) July 28, 2014
The anti-caking agents are utilised in a variety of industries, including feed, food, and fertilisers. The marketplace of anti-caking agents is expanding in line with the customers’ surging demands for high-quality products. The diversity of anti-caking agents is one of the drivers of the growth in the market.
The global anti-caking agents market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2014-2019, reaching an expected value of USD 1.5 billion by the end of the forecasted period. As of 2013, the European anti-caking market boasted of having the largest value. Raw materials availability and novel technology breakthroughs are fuelling the growth of the anti-caking agents market in APAC. Due to the widespread use of anti-caking agents in different industry sectors, the demand for these additives across the world’s all geographies is on the rise.
New research report “Anti-Caking Agents Market by Industry [Food (Ca-Compound, Na-Compound, Mg-Compound, SiO2, Cellulose), Feed & Fertilizer, by Application [(Seasoning, Condiment, Bakery, Dairy, Soup, Sauce) & (NPK, Urea, NH3, DAP/MAP)] & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019 __title__ ]” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Anti-Caking Agents Market by Industry [Food (Ca-Compound, Na-Compound, Mg-Compound, SiO2, Cellulose), Feed & Fertilizer], by Application [(Seasoning, Condiment, Bakery, Dairy, Soup, Sauce) & (NPK, Urea, NH3, DAP/MAP)] & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report gives an in-depth analysis of the worldwide market for anti-caking agents, analysed and categorised based on industry, application, and geography. The study offers estimates of the market size (historic and current) in value and volume terms alike in each region, with the market further segmented based on the leading nations in the region. The report provides a 360-degree overview and unbiased investigation of the key market drivers and limiters, challenges, key opportunities, pressing industry issues, winning imperatives, and also Porter’s five forces evaluation. To enable a clearer understanding of the competitive scenario, the research report discusses the top 10 industry players along with covering their latest developments and other major strategic activities. The report is enriched with exhaustive forecasts of the global anti-caking agents market with its projected revenues up to end-2019.
Companies profiled: BASF SE, Bogdány Petrol Ltd., Chemipol S.A., Evonik Industries AG, Huber Engineered Material, IMAC, Inc, Kao Corporation, PPG Industries, Inc., PQ Corporation, and Sweetener Supply Corp.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain deep insights into the world anti-caking agents market, its historic development and actual performance.
- Derive benefits from the detailed market share and segmentation analyses.
- Gain unrivalled access to a comprehensive evaluation of the value chain, market dynamics, key market trends and hot issues.
- Discover the market opportunities, existing and emerging, and find out how to exploit them to the greatest degree.
- Learn about the prospective market barriers and be aware of the methods to cope with them.
- Take the right decisions based on the authoritative and comprehensive market data.
- Understand who stands where in the global anti-caking agents marketplace, identify the top-notch players and search out the appropriate business partners.
- Speculate on how the global anti-caking agents market is set to develop in the offing.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.