Reliable communication is essential for public safety first responders, especially in time of emergencies where lives and/or properties are at stake.
Menlo Park, Calif. (PRWEB) July 29, 2014
Dali Wireless, a global provider of the advanced all-digital RF Router™, announced today that the company will be showcasing its t-Series Public Safety (PS) solution at APCO 2014, the events’ 80th annual conference and expo, held in New Orleans, Louisiana from August 3-6, 2014.
Reliable communication is essential for public safety first responders, especially in time of emergencies where lives and/or properties are at stake. First responders must seamlessly connect with each other, the control center, and other agencies for situational awareness and collaboration. Unlike other analog or hybrid-digital technologies on the market today, t-Series PS is the world’s only “end-to-end”, fiber-to-antenna all-digital platform.
With “end-to-end” digital RF signal processing, some of the key differentiators include:
- Greater reach without signal degradation and minimal interference;
- Ability to transport multiple public safety frequency bands, each covering the entire spectrum, over a single fiber;
- Public safety data is encrypted and segregated from control and management traffic to ensure maximum security;
- Adaptability to changing requirements, including FirstNet, narrowband & broadband public safety;
- Simple and fast deployment with small footprint, flexible topologies and software configurability
This inherent flexibility and scalability alongside minimal noise interference are vital for mission-critical public safety communications. This makes t-Series PS the ideal choice for critical situations in all types of environments.
Visit Dali Wireless at APCO 2014 in booth 1439 to learn more about the advanced capabilities of the t-Series PS. The official unveiling of the solution will take place on August 18. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the mailing list and be notified directly of all upcoming news and announcements.